What's new

Hi all from uk

Newbie76

Hi all i was out walking my dogs at weekend and came across these two (very small) beauties. One has very stick buds on.

My questions are
1: what to do with them
2: is it worth doing anything with them
3: id rather not spend much
Any advice appreciated.
If you want to know anything alse just ask.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=76822

Dont know how to post pics into threads on my mobile

Blazeee

Veteran
Did you find them while you were out, or did you start them from seed yourself?

If you found them i suggest that you return them so their original owner can carry on growing instead of wondering who stole his or her plants.

Newbie76

Did you find them while you were out, or did you start them from seed yourself?

If you found them i suggest that you return them so their original owner can carry on growing instead of wondering who stole his or her plants.

I found them. They werent hidden, they were just dumped at the side of the road along with some other plants and a fridge.
This isnt a place someone would grow weed.
They were defo dumped or i wouldnt have taken them.
They looked bad when i found them, very dry but after a few days watering the leaves look good again.

Blazeee

Veteran
Its hard to tell looking at your picture, but if i had to guess, from your description in the first post it sounds like they may be autoflowering seeds, if you can see small buds starting to form with white hairs that will mean they are female and most likely autoflowering, which means you if you can take them successfully to harvest you will get some bud off them.

You can either put them in a greenhouse if you have one or just leave them in your garden, just make sure they aint in view where neighbors can see them.

If you want to try feed them then maybe take a trip down to your local hydroponic shop or order on amazon, and get a 500ML bottle of biobizz bio-grow and bio bizz bio-bloom, total cost of both bottles should be no more than £15.

If they are autoflowering seeds i wouldnt expect to get loads of bud but maybe you can pull a half oz or so? And the biobizz stuff will still be good to feed other fruit and veg you may want to grow in your garden.

Blazeee

Veteran
Looks like shes a female, get yourself a small bottle of the bio bizz bio-bloom and start to feed her with every watering, its hard to tell how far along she is, but you may be able to harvest her in another month or so?

Also its not too late to buy a few more autoflower seeds and get them planted out, i bet they would get alot bigger than the ones you posted pics of.

Newbie76

I really havent got the time or money for growing buy ill defo buy some bio bizz. Cheers mate ill keep posting.
Ps im more into growing super hot chillies.

Newbie76

Couldnt get biobizz

Couldnt get biobizz

I went to my local hydro store and the had run out of biobizz bloom but they had this and the fella assured me it was very similar.
What you guys think?

http://www.gogrowhydroponics.co.uk/nutrients-and-additives/bac-organic-bloom-1l/

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep, an auto and being this far along, you should just use water to purge any previous nutrients. Enjoy!

Latest posts

Latest posts