You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > USA strikes Syria again

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
USA strikes Syria again Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-14-2018, 03:08 PM #1
EasyGoing

EasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of light
USA strikes Syria again

This could be huge. The start of a much larger war? Trump gave in to the globalist agenda? Is America or the world really wanting another war? Hope this is nothing, but could be major.
EasyGoing is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Click to visit Venus Vapes
Old 04-14-2018, 06:34 PM #2
Hermanthegerman
Dont fake the funk!

Hermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivor
So much expensive weapons, for such a small result.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2018, 06:38 PM #3
Easy7

Easy7 is a splendid one to beholdEasy7 is a splendid one to beholdEasy7 is a splendid one to beholdEasy7 is a splendid one to beholdEasy7 is a splendid one to beholdEasy7 is a splendid one to beholdEasy7 is a splendid one to beholdEasy7 is a splendid one to beholdEasy7 is a splendid one to beholdEasy7 is a splendid one to beholdEasy7 is a splendid one to behold
Backing up Ego costs a lot. In fact, $700,000,000,000 a year.

It's up to Russia and everyone in the neighborhood as to what happens next. People didn't make as big of a deal when Israel conducted airstrikes recently.

To think a lot of this started because Bush Jr destabilized the region invading Iraq.

They say geniuses pick green
Easy7 is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2018, 06:51 PM #4
moose eater

Location: Off a dead-end dirt road, near a river, out of town, in the hills and trees
moose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant future
We're all going to compost at some point.

In that regard, the worst of worst outcomes is simply an acceleration of the inevitable.

Still, it'd be a shame to have it all come down to idiots with a world-wide contest of "who's got the biggest junk."

And I'm sure those non-combatants within the perimeters of collateral damage (and other euphemisms for, "Sorry I vaporized your family"), are saying, "Gee, I'm glad they chose this method to retaliate for the carnage caused by the alleged (and disputed) chemical weapons attack."

Sometimes our 'cures' cause a fair bit of head-scratching, but we're living in the era of Orwellian Double-Speak. The USA PATRIOT ACT was anything but patriotic. The HIPPA Privacy Act was anti-privacy, etc., etc., ad nauseum.

Sanity has been forfeited, but 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Mom' had some good scripts last night. No, really.
moose eater is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2018, 07:02 PM #5
St. Phatty

St. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant future
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose eater View Post
Sometimes our 'cures' cause a fair bit of head-scratching, but we're living in the era of Orwellian Double-Speak. The USA PATRIOT ACT was anything but patriotic. The HIPPA Privacy Act was anti-privacy, etc., etc., ad nauseum.

Sanity has been forfeited, but 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Mom' had some good scripts last night. No, really.
All too true about the Patriot Act etc.

15 men with Saudi passports fly airplanes into buildings and ... the US allies with Saudi Arabia and starts attacking Saudi & Israel's enemies ?

Good to hear about the 2 TV shows. I don't have cable and my Netflix was running low. It helps me escape for a few hours a day.

I would bet money that while the US is demonstrating its version of military prowess & mass murder, definitely Russia and probably China have highly caffeinated teams of electronic warfare technicians very close. And they are Hoovering up every single piece of electronic signal and noise they can find, using RF antennas of all different wavelength's, for future study. etc.

By attacking Syria for no cause, other than that being on Israel's wish list, the US is exposing a soft technical underbelly to its chief military rivals.

And also making it clear that American 'leadership' is sort of a fusion of Forrest Gump, Harvey Weinstein, and Hannibal Lector.

If there's ever a future version of Sun Tzu's 'the Art of War', the 2 most recent attacks on Syria, will be in the "What not to do" chapter.

The last time Trump attacked Syria with about 60 cruise missiles, he made a point to do it right in front of the #1 Chinese guy.

What do you think that Chinese guy was thinking ?
St. Phatty is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2018, 07:08 PM #6
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant future
The headlines should read The Zionists and their allies attacked Syria. They are the ones pulling the strings.
Every few years the Zionists create False Flags to sucker the Sheeple of this World to go along with their hostile
takeovers. This while financing terrorists along the way. I'm still waiting for the weapons of mass destruction to
be found in Iraq. The invasion of Libya was about Gaddafi's plan to introduce Gold Dinar which would have
caused havoc with the Zionists.

++++++++++edited/keeping the peace++++++++

Last edited by gaiusmarius; 04-16-2018 at 12:25 AM.. Reason: no wishing for events that might lead to armageddon
troutman is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2018, 07:13 PM #7
Emperortaima

Emperortaima is a glorious beacon of lightEmperortaima is a glorious beacon of lightEmperortaima is a glorious beacon of lightEmperortaima is a glorious beacon of lightEmperortaima is a glorious beacon of lightEmperortaima is a glorious beacon of lightEmperortaima is a glorious beacon of lightEmperortaima is a glorious beacon of lightEmperortaima is a glorious beacon of lightEmperortaima is a glorious beacon of lightEmperortaima is a glorious beacon of light
Go figure,
America goin' for some more terrorist maneuvers

If the majority wakes up what will the elite do then?
Bioterror attack? Or a nuke on the masses?

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!
(RIP JACK HERER THE GREAT HEMPEROR)
-Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima

"Use your martial skill for the good of humanity" -Grandmaster IP

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

Emperortaima is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2018, 07:24 PM #8
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 is a glorious beacon of lightBadfishy1 is a glorious beacon of lightBadfishy1 is a glorious beacon of lightBadfishy1 is a glorious beacon of lightBadfishy1 is a glorious beacon of lightBadfishy1 is a glorious beacon of lightBadfishy1 is a glorious beacon of lightBadfishy1 is a glorious beacon of lightBadfishy1 is a glorious beacon of lightBadfishy1 is a glorious beacon of lightBadfishy1 is a glorious beacon of light
Holy fuck! We bombed a chemical weapons making facility and the hezbollah headquarters omfg everybody lose their shit the end is near..... ohhhhh my gawwwwd how horrible of truuuuuump what are we gonna dooooooo? Hopefully we bomb Israel next the true terrorists of the Middle East...
Badfishy1 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2018, 07:27 PM #9
moose eater

Location: Off a dead-end dirt road, near a river, out of town, in the hills and trees
moose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant future
I'm rep bankrupt, Phatty.

We don't get cable here, either. Never have; not available here near my home, unless you go with satellite (*ain't happening).

Due to signal strength and lack of foliage in the trees on the hills in the winter, w/ signal being stronger in colder air, we get all of about 7 channels or so in the winter, and maybe 3-6 in the summer. But it affords a lot of reading time until my spine says, "Enough!!!" from sitting in a chair... or my eyes dry out.. which ever.

Any entity that cultivates thoughts that they're invincible or immune/exempt, whether individual, nation-state, or what ever, is living in the land of Grand Delusions. And karma, even if human-generated Instant Karma, is roaming in the night..

I knew a guy who rented out a bunch of hippie cabins up here years ago. You could build your own shed/cabin on his land for a couple years of free rent. And after that, if you paid rent for the year in advance, typically in the Fall, he threw in a couple months free (pay for 9 or 10, and get 12 months). The latter rental deal was to afford him traveling the world each winter, looking for the safest place to survive the nukes.

In the end, he decided that place would be New Zealand, as he figured they were far enough out of the way re. air and water currents, and with safer waters afforded harvesting post-nuke kelp, sea weed, and fish.

Me, I figured, "Plant me at Ground Zero, with a good shot or 3 of tequila, a good bowl of hash, and give me the whole 15" to 25" we'll have to say, 'Hey, it's been real!! But not THAT real!!.'"

Our species' karmic debt, in my reasoning, will ultimately be paid by us all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Phatty View Post
All too true about the Patriot Act etc.

15 men with Saudi passports fly airplanes into buildings and ... the US allies with Saudi Arabia and starts attacking Saudi & Israel's enemies ?

Good to hear about the 2 TV shows. I don't have cable and my Netflix was running low. It helps me escape for a few hours a day.

I would bet money that while the US is demonstrating its version of military prowess & mass murder, definitely Russia and probably China have highly caffeinated teams of electronic warfare technicians very close. And they are Hoovering up every single piece of electronic signal and noise they can find, using RF antennas of all different wavelength's, for future study. etc.

By attacking Syria for no cause, other than that being on Israel's wish list, the US is exposing a soft technical underbelly to its chief military rivals.

And also making it clear that American 'leadership' is sort of a fusion of Forrest Gump, Harvey Weinstein, and Hannibal Lector.

If there's ever a future version of Sun Tzu's 'the Art of War', the 2 most recent attacks on Syria, will be in the "What not to do" chapter.

The last time Trump attacked Syria with about 60 cruise missiles, he made a point to do it right in front of the #1 Chinese guy.

What do you think that Chinese guy was thinking ?
moose eater is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2018, 07:37 PM #10
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfishy1 View Post
Holy fuck! We bombed a chemical weapons making facility and the hezbollah headquarters omfg everybody lose their shit the end is near..... ohhhhh my gawwwwd how horrible of truuuuuump what are we gonna dooooooo? Hopefully we bomb Israel next the true terrorists of the Middle East...
Trump won't bomb Isreal. The marionette won't be pulled that way.

1 members found this post helpful.