What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

USA strikes Syria again

EasyGoing

This could be huge. The start of a much larger war? Trump gave in to the globalist agenda? Is America or the world really wanting another war? Hope this is nothing, but could be major.

Easy7

Veteran
Backing up Ego costs a lot. In fact, $700,000,000,000 a year.

It's up to Russia and everyone in the neighborhood as to what happens next. People didn't make as big of a deal when Israel conducted airstrikes recently.

To think a lot of this started because Bush Jr destabilized the region invading Iraq.

M

moose eater

We're all going to compost at some point.

In that regard, the worst of worst outcomes is simply an acceleration of the inevitable.

Still, it'd be a shame to have it all come down to idiots with a world-wide contest of "who's got the biggest junk."

And I'm sure those non-combatants within the perimeters of collateral damage (and other euphemisms for, "Sorry I vaporized your family"), are saying, "Gee, I'm glad they chose this method to retaliate for the carnage caused by the alleged (and disputed) chemical weapons attack."

Sometimes our 'cures' cause a fair bit of head-scratching, but we're living in the era of Orwellian Double-Speak. The USA PATRIOT ACT was anything but patriotic. The HIPPA Privacy Act was anti-privacy, etc., etc., ad nauseum.

Sanity has been forfeited, but 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Mom' had some good scripts last night. No, really.

St. Phatty

Sometimes our 'cures' cause a fair bit of head-scratching, but we're living in the era of Orwellian Double-Speak. The USA PATRIOT ACT was anything but patriotic. The HIPPA Privacy Act was anti-privacy, etc., etc., ad nauseum.

Sanity has been forfeited, but 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Mom' had some good scripts last night. No, really.

All too true about the Patriot Act etc.

15 men with Saudi passports fly airplanes into buildings and ... the US allies with Saudi Arabia and starts attacking Saudi & Israel's enemies ?

Good to hear about the 2 TV shows. I don't have cable and my Netflix was running low. It helps me escape for a few hours a day.

I would bet money that while the US is demonstrating its version of military prowess & mass murder, definitely Russia and probably China have highly caffeinated teams of electronic warfare technicians very close. And they are Hoovering up every single piece of electronic signal and noise they can find, using RF antennas of all different wavelength's, for future study. etc.

By attacking Syria for no cause, other than that being on Israel's wish list, the US is exposing a soft technical underbelly to its chief military rivals.

And also making it clear that American 'leadership' is sort of a fusion of Forrest Gump, Harvey Weinstein, and Hannibal Lector.

If there's ever a future version of Sun Tzu's 'the Art of War', the 2 most recent attacks on Syria, will be in the "What not to do" chapter.

The last time Trump attacked Syria with about 60 cruise missiles, he made a point to do it right in front of the #1 Chinese guy.

What do you think that Chinese guy was thinking ?

troutman

Seed Whore
The headlines should read The Zionists and their allies attacked Syria. They are the ones pulling the strings.
Every few years the Zionists create False Flags to sucker the Sheeple of this World to go along with their hostile
takeovers. This while financing terrorists along the way. I'm still waiting for the weapons of mass destruction to
be found in Iraq. The invasion of Libya was about Gaddafi's plan to introduce Gold Dinar which would have
caused havoc with the Zionists.

++++++++++edited/keeping the peace++++++++

Last edited by a moderator:

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Go figure,
America goin' for some more terrorist maneuvers

If the majority wakes up what will the elite do then?
Bioterror attack? Or a nuke on the masses?

Badfishy1

Holy fuck! We bombed a chemical weapons making facility and the hezbollah headquarters omfg everybody lose their shit the end is near..... ohhhhh my gawwwwd how horrible of truuuuuump what are we gonna dooooooo? Hopefully we bomb Israel next the true terrorists of the Middle East...

M

moose eater

I'm rep bankrupt, Phatty.

We don't get cable here, either. Never have; not available here near my home, unless you go with satellite (*ain't happening). :)

Due to signal strength and lack of foliage in the trees on the hills in the winter, w/ signal being stronger in colder air, we get all of about 7 channels or so in the winter, and maybe 3-6 in the summer. But it affords a lot of reading time until my spine says, "Enough!!!" from sitting in a chair... or my eyes dry out.. which ever.

Any entity that cultivates thoughts that they're invincible or immune/exempt, whether individual, nation-state, or what ever, is living in the land of Grand Delusions. And karma, even if human-generated Instant Karma, is roaming in the night..

I knew a guy who rented out a bunch of hippie cabins up here years ago. You could build your own shed/cabin on his land for a couple years of free rent. And after that, if you paid rent for the year in advance, typically in the Fall, he threw in a couple months free (pay for 9 or 10, and get 12 months). The latter rental deal was to afford him traveling the world each winter, looking for the safest place to survive the nukes.

In the end, he decided that place would be New Zealand, as he figured they were far enough out of the way re. air and water currents, and with safer waters afforded harvesting post-nuke kelp, sea weed, and fish.

Me, I figured, "Plant me at Ground Zero, with a good shot or 3 of tequila, a good bowl of hash, and give me the whole 15" to 25" we'll have to say, 'Hey, it's been real!! But not THAT real!!.'":ying:

Our species' karmic debt, in my reasoning, will ultimately be paid by us all.

All too true about the Patriot Act etc.

15 men with Saudi passports fly airplanes into buildings and ... the US allies with Saudi Arabia and starts attacking Saudi & Israel's enemies ?

Good to hear about the 2 TV shows. I don't have cable and my Netflix was running low. It helps me escape for a few hours a day.

I would bet money that while the US is demonstrating its version of military prowess & mass murder, definitely Russia and probably China have highly caffeinated teams of electronic warfare technicians very close. And they are Hoovering up every single piece of electronic signal and noise they can find, using RF antennas of all different wavelength's, for future study. etc.

By attacking Syria for no cause, other than that being on Israel's wish list, the US is exposing a soft technical underbelly to its chief military rivals.

And also making it clear that American 'leadership' is sort of a fusion of Forrest Gump, Harvey Weinstein, and Hannibal Lector.

If there's ever a future version of Sun Tzu's 'the Art of War', the 2 most recent attacks on Syria, will be in the "What not to do" chapter.

The last time Trump attacked Syria with about 60 cruise missiles, he made a point to do it right in front of the #1 Chinese guy.

What do you think that Chinese guy was thinking ?

troutman

Seed Whore
Holy fuck! We bombed a chemical weapons making facility and the hezbollah headquarters omfg everybody lose their shit the end is near..... ohhhhh my gawwwwd how horrible of truuuuuump what are we gonna dooooooo? Hopefully we bomb Israel next the true terrorists of the Middle East...

Trump won't bomb Isreal. The marionette won't be pulled that way.

hrmyc5.jpg

hrmyc5.jpg

hrmyc5.jpg

M

moose eater

And the real history of the effectiveness of the Star Wars Missile Defense Program, for which there's sites in Alaska (esp. Ft. Greely), has been mostly comical.

Eilson and Elmendorf were/are SAC bases. Clear, Wainwright, Greely, and Richardson, are all strategic targets.

I figure I've been living in the center of Ground Zero for most of the last 40 years. Not that worried, really. If/when anything serious flies, then it is what it is; good cause for another tequila and bowl of 'shish.

In about 1983, when Russia supposedly introduced a new generation of ICBM, they bragged the lift-off to touch-down time to (presumably Alaska, as we're pretty close), was about 25".. That was fairly old tech. Of course, their intel folks lie via the media as much as ours do.

It was revealed later on that, during the Cold War, to bolster their intimidation re. nukes, the Russians would put mock dummy nukes made of wood, on trucks, out for our satellites to view.. They were reportedly too bankrupt to keep up with the U.S.'s production then.

But it seems to me that for the amount of criticism I read here from some folks about the unreliability of government and MSM reports, there's still a number of those very same folks accepting such sources' claims as Gospel. It strikes me as inconsistent and lacking in self-awareness or logic.

Wish I had a buck or 2 for every time the MSM parroted untruths put out by Uncle Sam, or others. Never mind that over 90% of MSM in the U.S. is owned by the same 6 corps, all of which have been shown to have direct ties to U.S. Intel Agencies.

But what ever... Chores call.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I would believe this guy over what any of the western leaders are saying... https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=CFbHn_1523711353

What would Assad have to gain by using poison gas on his own people other than international condemnation?

I have listened to what Assad has had to say for years now and he always comes across as a reasonable/sincere fella.

Quite obviously another FALSE FLAG event.......

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Syria has been weakened dramatically over the past years, with western backed Islamic terrorists let loose to try and break the back of the country. Now it finally looks like Assad might be in a position to regain control of his country the west pulls the old tried and tested chemical weapons/WMD accusations, just so that they can escalate the war in Syria again...

The prize would be a VERY sizable land-grab with plenty of oil and gas within it, and then also the ability to build a gas pipeline to Europe thru Syria that will be able to supply the nations in the west that are currently dependant on Russian gas.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
so according to the US military it was a perfect attack and a complete success. lets forget that it was hours before the opcw was about to investigate on site in Douma and forget that the last group of the Army of Islam was on the cusp of surrendering the last 10% of eastern ghouta. lets forget that the Syrian government had nothing to gain and potentially everything to lose.

we know what the US msm says about this amazing attack, so lets hear the other side as well just for shits and giggles as they say.

[YOUTUBEIF]jkGh72577qc[/YOUTUBEIF]