Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Trump allowing states to decide cannabis laws and will provide banking access

Thread Title Search
Trump allowing states to decide cannabis laws and will provide banking access Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2018, 11:05 PM #1
cryptop

cryptop has a spectacular aura aboutcryptop has a spectacular aura aboutcryptop has a spectacular aura aboutcryptop has a spectacular aura aboutcryptop has a spectacular aura about
Trump allowing states to decide cannabis laws and will provide banking access

https://www.marijuanamoment.net/trum...a-legislation/

Quote:
“Since the campaign, President Trump has consistently supported states’ rights to decide for themselves how best to approach marijuana,” U.S. Sen. Cory Gardner (D-CO) said in a statement. “Late Wednesday, I received a commitment from the President that the Department of Justice’s rescission of the Cole memo will not impact Colorado’s legal marijuana industry. Furthermore, President Trump has assured me that he will support a federalism-based legislative solution to fix this states’ rights issue once and for all.”

In a briefing with reporters on Friday afternoon, White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders confirmed the development, calling Gardner’s statement “accurate.”
cryptop is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-13-2018, 11:08 PM #2
Illuminate
OG refugee

Illuminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud of
Yeah but still...when the bombs drop isnt this the last thing to say, as your skins falling off at least laws for meds were state governed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Nature View Post
I love how this is a plant we've been breeding and manipulating for hundreds of years, if not more, in order to serve our needs yet we've only just recently started taking notes.
Illuminate is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-13-2018, 11:53 PM #3
Itsmychoice

Itsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of light
It does seem big

I could care less if he just uses at a distraction at this point as long as progress is made before he goes. It will be funny to see the democrats on his side on this one issue. I just hope to survive this shit show at this point.
Itsmychoice is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-13-2018, 11:57 PM #4
Medfinder

Medfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud of
seeing Big Money companies delivering 99 dollar oz's in the bay area...

HUGE MONEY POURING IN TO LEGAL CANNABIS STATES.

cyrpto currency in play....

How much will federal tax be when legal?

Acts 2:38 (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
Medfinder is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2018, 12:05 AM #5
cryptop

cryptop has a spectacular aura aboutcryptop has a spectacular aura aboutcryptop has a spectacular aura aboutcryptop has a spectacular aura aboutcryptop has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medfinder View Post
seeing Big Money companies delivering 99 dollar oz's in the bay area...

HUGE MONEY POURING IN TO LEGAL CANNABIS STATES.

cyrpto currency in play....

How much will federal tax be when legal?
Yup, this is what I thought of when seeing the story. Undoubtedly we will see big money start to complain about small scale producers in the market, and the "need" for increased regulation and a higher barrier to entry.

And with the fed green light given, RJReynolds/etc do not have to make shell companies to conceal their ownership stake in the industry anymore.
cryptop is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2018, 12:06 AM #6
dddaver

dddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant future
Yuh right. Whatever. Still would be illegal federally.

And even though MMJ was passed by a landslide vote in Florida 2 years ago, its meaningless. No smoking, no growing.

Crap oil with additives might be had for big bucks. Somewhere. Not anywhere near me.

Help the sick? Bullshit! I don't believe a word any politician says. Seriously.

DAV -

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

"Well, da Nile ain't just some big river in Egypt neither."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
"There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.
-
Bob Dylan: All Along the Watchtower

Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away.
-George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2018, 04:21 AM #7
oldchuck

oldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud of
It seems impossible to me that anyone would believe or trust anything Trump says. Yet so many still do.
oldchuck is offline Quote

13 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2018, 04:34 AM #8
igrowone

igrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldchuck View Post
It seems impossible to me that anyone would believe or trust anything Trump says. Yet so many still do.
ditto, i'd say he's the proverbial pathological liar
that said, he seems to be fatal for the republicans that work with him
his touch is death

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2018, 04:37 AM #9
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
DJT, being the Flim Flam Man, I'm not so sure I believe what he says. Time will tell....
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiod in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus at down to earth prices. Now 12.50 years running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2018, 06:20 AM #10
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmychoice View Post
I could care less if he just uses at a distraction at this point as long as progress is made before he goes.
any port in a storm. would not surprise me one bit if Putin & Trumpski
set this whole deal up to make Trump look "tough" to his fawning acolytes by killing a few Syrians while Putin did exactly squat...the fix is in. JMHO

3 members found this post helpful.