What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIPPED OFF - HERBIES

tiffa

Don't for Gods sake pay cash to a bank to herbies for seeds. I did and lost a boat load.
Don't expect Herbies to chase the money either which is strange, I would for
1.The money
2. To look after my customer.

Your receipt means fuck all too. I'm a strong lass and can take it on the chin but will go to seed banks directly from now on. It could have been the bank who ripped me or Herbies who knows, DONT DO IT.

yts farmer

Veteran
Sorry to hear that, had a couple of orders from them myself in the last 18.

My last order with them I ordered a pack of chemmy jones and anothr pack of og chem.

I expected the order to land next day but nothing, a day or 2 later i got a email from them saying chemmy jones is out of stock and they'll try and get me another pack from there wholesaler, I knew straight away there was no more chemmy jones packs as nearly everywhere else didnt have them. Got another email saying they can't get them so had to pick an alternative selection.

Was on there site a couple of months ago and there showing chemmy jones in stock, I thought chemmy jones seeds were being made now..

Peace.

If they don't help you resolve your issue then maybe you need to post up on various forums.

F

Freedom45

I’ve ordered plenty of times, maybe 10

I stopped when they stopped taking card payments and increased prices astronomicaly,

It’s just silly ordering from them now when you can order from attitude.

Never heard of them ripping someone off tho, and it obviously wasn’t a bank ripping you off.

Did you pay into the correct bank account ? I only ask as with transfers people do get it wrong and then it’s a nightmare getting the money back.

If you did pay the cash into the correct account and they have fleeced you then people need to know they have changed and are now difficult to deal with

More details would help us make a informed decision, like was it the correct account, are they responding to emails or calls, have they acknowledged there is a mix up, what was their final answer etc etc

madalasatori

Veteran
I bought 3x Congo’s dated 2014 from herbies which didn’t germ, I just put it down to user error and bought another three. These new ones have been in the paper towel for two days now no sign of germing.. not too happy

I’ve ordered plenty of times, maybe 10

I stopped when they stopped taking card payments and increased prices astronomicaly,

Never heard of them ripping someone off tho, and it obviously wasn’t a bank ripping you off.
This is pretty much my experience as well. I used Herbies for 3 years and never had a problem, plus I enjoyed working with them. I don't know how to use bit-coin, and don't care to learn how either.
Now I only order through Ace Seeds.... they have enough variety to keep me busy the rest of my life. :tiphat:

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Ordered 2 times, where it was possible to pay with credit card. I waiting a long time, you can follow the sending and it was going to Australia! It´s clear that I am from Germany. I said this to Herbies, that my mail is down under and they send me the same order again, without problems. :)

OK and some weeks later, the seeds, which are going to Australia, came to me. :)

EvergreenState

In the states Neptune Seed Bank and Great Lakes Genetics Seed Banks are very solid and reliable. I would highly recommend you give them a shot. Very honest with good service.

M

moose eater

Sorry to read all of this (except for your order, Herman; you seem to have made lemonade from lemons). (Once had UPS send a stereo to Arkansas, rather than Alaska, as someone there couldn't apparently differentiate or decipher between 'Ak' and 'Ar'. Education & experience -matters-!! ;^>) )

I now order (rarely) from ONE U.S.-based seed bank, but had been told in the past that Herbie's was legit and stand-up, with good genetics/breeder access.

yts farmer

Veteran
Ordering from America is not really the best option as there is still a chance your pack can get taken by customs or the theiving scumbags who work there.

I've had. Few bits from across the pond but I did loose 1 pack and didnt even get a customs note, when I was digging around asking various questions i found out that a British seedbank who do a good trade in American genetics had a few shipments taken, he told me on the orders he had seized he got paperwork but he did loose 60 packs and didnt get any paperwork. He thinks there targeting certain packages to the UK looking for bud and concentrates.

We now know what the Americans had to go through years back when they were buying there seeds from Europe and praying they didnt get a customs seizure notice.

Peace

G

ganjygav

Herb is was the only seedbank I used for about 5 years. I did order my first seeds from attitude but they sent wrong seeds so never went back.
Never had an issue with herb when I did order from them with most orders being delivered the next day.

Once the card orders stopped I had to look for another bank. Seedsman are good. I don't get on with seedsman strains they tend to herm on me and I don't know why because I've seen others on icmag growing them fine.
They do sell loads of other breeders seeds as well though.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
If I think about Herbies, than I think about what a fucking Problem it was, for them, that Credit Card Payments are not longer possible.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Tiffa, I had very good luck with Seedsman in the UK. In the mean time, Stay on them. They should make it right.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
ive bought from herbies several times with no problems , but after payments changes ive had no luck getting orders.