What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

amsterdam genetics-ceres seeds-john sinclair seeds- has anyone tried them?

I was wondering if anyone had tried Amsterdam genetics, ceres Seeds, or John Sinclair seeds? I went to the hemp shopper store in amsterdam and the guy working there was really pushing the Ceres and John Sinclair Seeds. He said the skunk seeds they sell are pretty decent. Ceres won a cannabis cup several years ago but that doesn't mean too much these days. Amsterdam Genetics supplies seeds to growers in morocco to make hash for several coffeeshops in amsterdam and it's pretty good, their flowers are good as well. Just wondering if anyone has experience with those companies. I've searched several forums and can't find much info. Any info would be appreciated.

Latest posts

Latest posts