in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Kudos for the new seed packaging

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Kudos for the new seed packaging Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-18-2018, 03:10 PM #1
repuk
Altruistic Hazeist

repuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud of
Kudos for the new seed packaging

Just received my latest order: Honduras, Lebanese and Ethiopian with 4 ErdPurt freebies, loving the new packaging and presentation!

Niiice!

Seeds come now in a small sealed tube along with a lone silica ball, tube glued inside a nice card containing information, all sealed inside plastic bag.

Sorry I opened everything to store inside my seed box at the fridge, didn't take pictures.

Keep up the good job!
repuk is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-19-2018, 05:37 PM #2
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
Thanks Repuk, now I have to order more seeds to check it out. When my wife starts bitching, I'll have her PM you. lol. Peace
farmerlion is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-20-2018, 02:16 PM #3
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi repuk

Thanks for the kind words and for supporting our work.
Glad you like our packaging, wish you like even more the genetics and the flowers coming from them.
dubi is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-20-2018, 03:16 PM #4
Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution will become famous soon enoughMr.Revolution will become famous soon enough
Um yea but keep that shit to yourself. Don't go giving LEO no tips. We don't need to be giving customs no help
Mr.Revolution is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-20-2018, 03:22 PM #5
Nup

Nup is a jewel in the roughNup is a jewel in the roughNup is a jewel in the roughNup is a jewel in the roughNup is a jewel in the roughNup is a jewel in the rough
Exciting! Also just ordered somthing. I’ll have my eye on the packaging so. I think I may have recived zamaldelica in that package before...
Nup is offline Quote