Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Granny Haze was Born C99 x purple old timers haze

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Granny Haze was Born C99 x purple old timers haze Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-15-2018, 07:17 AM #1
LostTribe

LostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud of
Granny Haze was Born C99 x purple old timers haze

Didn’t get enough off my bros worth taking pics of so I have some soaking! This is the green granny but I also have purple granny haze too! The green granny’s mom was was more pungent gas girl super sticky 56 day new bros Grimm c99. Lovely gas skunk aura with classic c99 psycadelic high! Male was ace purple old timers haze quick flowering with short internode length for a pure haze identical to his sister that went 20 plus weeks of 11/13 he pushed pollen at 4 weeks on and I kept a small amount. His sister haze produced a pure Sativa high of the highest order of Spicey heady excellence 4 hour plus elevated pschadelic experience. I hold the only seed stock and my bro culled the only gem I passed. Get ready for a trip into Sativa greatness!

Blessed
LT
LostTribe is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2018, 07:38 AM #2
topheavy420

topheavy420 is just really nicetopheavy420 is just really nicetopheavy420 is just really nicetopheavy420 is just really nicetopheavy420 is just really nicetopheavy420 is just really nicetopheavy420 is just really nicetopheavy420 is just really nicetopheavy420 is just really nicetopheavy420 is just really nice
Sound like haze heaven, count this haze head in for the journey!
topheavy420 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2018, 11:29 AM #3
Kaskadian

Kaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to behold
Oh shit! That sounds like a wild cross! I’ll be front and center for the show my friend. Looking forward to it.

2018-2019 Indoors: Baked Beanz Malawi x Black Lime/Malawi
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....97#post8403797

2018 Indoors: Female Seeds Chem OG Coco Grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352668

2018 Indoors: ACE Purple Haze x Honduras (Landrace Sativa) Coco Grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=8176377

2017 Outdoors (45N) Bogglegum, Blue Moon Rocks, and Lifesaver.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=342429
Kaskadian is offline Quote

Old 03-15-2018, 11:48 AM #4
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond repute
I would go with only natural soil.

I just tried coir and soil mixed together and I now hate coir.

Pure soil is more forgiving with long flowering pure Sativas and has never let me down.

I think coir is better suited for faster flowering plants like Indicas.

Working on Something Sneaky

Legalization may kill black markets. Government tyranny creates them.
troutman is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-19-2018, 03:08 AM #5
LostTribe

LostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud of
Was away for a few days came back w 2 totally out of husk 1 half way but other two were open but muuuuush p towel was showing colorful growth so I put the 2 healthy pops into perlite under a 2700k led 60 w while I pop a few more....watered w tap.

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121

Old 03-23-2018, 03:41 AM #6
LostTribe

2 up already looking very OTH in appearance and initial growth. A few more soaking!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-23-2018, 09:31 AM #7
PandyFackler

PandyFackler is a jewel in the roughPandyFackler is a jewel in the roughPandyFackler is a jewel in the roughPandyFackler is a jewel in the roughPandyFackler is a jewel in the roughPandyFackler is a jewel in the roughPandyFackler is a jewel in the rough
Sounds like a lovely hybrid. I once grew c99 x tom hill haze and it was very nice. The seeds were gifted to me by a man named Dawn from a now defunct private forum called Persephones lab.

I think the purple OTH will make this cross extra nice. Looking forward to seeing how they turn out. Happy growing LT.
PandyFackler is offline Quote

Old 03-23-2018, 09:39 AM #8
MAHA KALA

MAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud of
Im watching it. :peace:
MAHA KALA is offline Quote

Old 03-31-2018, 01:01 PM #9
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Great news LostTribe

I'm glad you have finally decided to pop your C99 x Purple Haze hybrid ... Oldtimer's Haze is usually quite dominant in its straight F1 hybrids but i'm eagerly to know more about the dominant and recessive traits in this case. Good luck!
dubi is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-04-2018, 05:13 AM #10
LostTribe

Just getting going under cfls while I’m popping beans already at 2nd nodes. Heavy haze influence in these 2 I’ve got atleast 1 more just sprouted. Pics will come next week once there’s something worth seeing.

Blowing on some purple old timers at the moment
LT