What's new

mango

JDOG6000

Veteran
It was a big yielder.
Tasted like mango berry.
Killer indica hybrid high.
Very strong body and head effect.
I was pleasantly suprised by this strain.
Give it a grow it's killer bud.

G

wow i like the different angles, whats wrong with that fucker kc?

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
I heard Mango is an awesome strain. Yields are supposed to be killer as for taste. I did hear a few bad things about the breeder though. Who knows though.

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
oh he's just a bastard. he's fucked alot of people out of deals. including gypsy I believe. I think thats why they don't carry him anymore.

I've read numerous threads by breeders that sent him seeds and he said he didn't get them so he wouldn't pay for them, shit like that.

he's also a pollen chucker. very littly breeding going on over there and alot of pollenation. his plants are known for gigantic size, several meters high, but spindly shitty non resinous buds.

I've read maybe 30 kc brains reviews before, and maybe two have been positive.

mango on the other hand despite him being the first to put it out was quickly adopted by other breeders and you can find a good version of it somewhere.

papaya will do just fine but you gotta make sure you buy several packs of it to pick a mom. but if you got the $$$ its probably worth going through an actual breeder who stabilized it. but not RM. I love RM but his BC mango is not mango. its a different strain.

treehuggers

Smoked some mango from a friend, very cool smoke! He said mango is big yileder and gave me a clone... heavy indica..flowering some soon.

NPK

I love Mango. Nice yielder, great taste, good stone. Will definitely be growing it again.

bronxburnout

I tango wiyh mango

I tango wiyh mango

I'm a newbe this is only my 2nd grow but the mango that I got is the shit . Still have a couple of weeks till harvest but the plants are huge they look like 2 to 3 oz. already, wonder how much it will be dry? Looks very crystaly and when I rub the leaf smell like ripe mango!!! Clones very well too. Wish I had a cammera so I could share w/everybody. Will get one soon. I'll post the dry weight and type of high when i'm fin.

Last edited:

natefrog

got a pack from KC way back before i knew better...............one seed out of 10 germinated, a male...............looked vigorous though!.......lol........BCBD has a Mango, dont know about the company/breeders though.........never had an experience with them..........i do know this: dont buy KC beans..............nate

green dreamer

the nirvana rip-off, papaya, is a keeper with me. i started last christmas and i have to say the taste is AMAZING! I literally smoked ounce upon ounce, joint after joint for it.
there are a few phenos in the packs, my fave being a nice smelly plant. some were sativa looking , but buds are nice fat indica style.
for the price, it's well worth scoring 2 or three packs.
i can't recommend it enough, but then i've not had the pleasure of the other mango's

RoNdO

natefrog said:
got a pack from KC way back before i knew better...............one seed out of 10 germinated, a male...............looked vigorous though!.......lol........BCBD has a Mango, dont know about the company/breeders though.........never had an experience with them..........i do know this: dont buy KC beans..............nate

BCBD is better left avoided as well.

N

New Grower

Homegrown?? Sorry, NO! but I have a nice female Mango plant from Kulu Seeds (A.K.A. Positronics, Souvenir Seeds)

I would like to know: How many days need it to finish??? how I see it's starts a little slowly :(

28 days in flowering:

What do you think: How many days need still for this outdoor Mango to finish?

another shot:

Peace!

NG

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
the short indica pheno can take as lil as 50 days. but its not uncommon for them to go as long as 70.

don't worry the real explosive comes in its last two weeks.

very healthy looking plant btw. congrats.

I'd reccomend taking off those bottom few branches though. they are often the first to mold and last looked at which can spread it if you don't see it. also trimmin the bottom branches put energy toward flower tops.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts