What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cali Connection

Ajking

Hey guys just purched some chem 91,818 head band and I got 6 free seeds called island punch its Gorilla glue 4 x purple punch.any one have any info on theses strains cheers

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It can’t be called GOR ILL A because of a lawsuit in the USA.
The name has been officially changed to what you’re being auto corrected to.

Anyway,
I hope your grow with those seeds from a snitch goes well for you.
No way I’d support that Cali Con Man!

Ajking

Yeah I’ve just read some shit about that swerve . Sounds like he will get what’s coming to him one day. Looks like I’ve made a mistake buy his beans. I should have done some reasearch b4 buying them. They probly will all hemie wtf. Who’s a good breeder? I’ve read some good stuff about karma seeds ? I’m after dank, heavy yielder, high calyx to leaf ratio cheers

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
don't judge the weed by the personality of the pollen chucker.
I found hermi free dank in his beans....

picture.php

picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Chunky pigs how many beans did u pop to find her ?

one pack of lemon larry, all the females were similar and dank indica effects but none had any OG Kush terps, strong lemon with a creaminess.

everyone who smoked it got floored.

tw bully

This is my chem 91s at day 47 since the flip, I got Cali cons boss Hogg there too both Smelling great

Attachments

• IMG_3294.jpg
    IMG_3294.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3296.jpg
    IMG_3296.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3272.jpg
    IMG_3272.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3276.jpg
    IMG_3276.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3280.jpg
    IMG_3280.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3297.jpg
    IMG_3297.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 36

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Out of all the crap they dumped u picked well as not all there stuff was herm trash the 91 n 818headband are full of good plants...

tw bully

Tw bully looks good man any hermies? Also do you recon they will be good yielders cheers

Thx,No probs at all with hermies and these are from fem seeds:) I have 9 plants in a 4x4 so yield kindv the same hopefully:) give n take a couple ounces at around 25 to 30 ounces

spazspaz

Disclaimer: I, too, am embarrassed to have thought to try any of this stuff.

I have one (and only one) female SFV OG Kush from seed that made it though some rough conditions and sexing. I've been flowering it for fun and to not be wasteful, and to compare with what I remember of the clone SFV OG, having abandoned any interest of propagating the CC strain (despite historic "awards") for future runs.

However! At week 3 in bloom this plant is giving off an unexpectedly very sweet candy aroma that I would not expect from either parents. I've never ran any pure-ish Afghani, and certainly not the "Afghani 1 from Homegrown Fantaseeds," claimed by CC. Perhaps this early sweetness is not uncommon. Also, although I've ran more than a few "OGs," I only did SFV once...maybe I failed to notice something like this before.

Does anyone have experience with the CC SFV OG Kush or its ancestors to comment on whether this very exciting sweet smell, at this stage of development is unusual?

I'm wondering if it's somehow a rare trait that might be worth reveging for future trials. Expected potency, a short and stout stature, and sweetness are hard to discard--whoever made the breeds. I might try to take one or two clones off the flowering plant--but that plan is a little iffy, since I've already lollipopped it up to 7 branches.

Any help appreciated.

tw bully

I ran 2 boss Hoggs (Chem 4) and 5 Chem 91s I had 2 sweet phenol out the 7, one Chem 91 was sweet desert choc taste n smell, very nice:) rest were as expected fuels ect, my boss Hoggs were/are my fav:) they are very sweet but very sharp sweet fizzy sherbet grape, gorgeous smoke:)

Home-Grown

I just contacted The Cali Connection about Discount Code for Girl Scout Cookies.

No reply yet.

Is there problems with The Cali Connection seed Co?

insomniac_AU

Just my opinion here, I wasn't impressed. I've grown CC GSC. Don't get swept up in the hype because a strain has a sexy name. Being completely honest it was slow growing, low producing and really pretty average smoke. Definitely not worth the hit you take in yield. My Jean Guy, grows faster, produces way more and runs rings around it for taste and potency. I'm pretty suspect of the whole GSC thing. IMO there was originally a good forum cut of GSC. Then everyone latched onto the name and put it on anything. I've seen so many versions of GSC that look completely different.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just contacted The Cali Connection about Discount Code for Girl Scout Cookies.

No reply yet.

Is there problems with The Cali Connection seed Co?

IMO you could support a more honest breeder that isn't going to threaten you when you bring up issues you may be having with his seeds. There are literally a hundred better breeders you could choose from. A lot are right here on IC.

If you like GSC you might try a Bodhi cross. GSC mixed well with the 88G13/HP (More Cowbell). As always with GSC crosses, be on the lookout for nanners.
Top Dawg also sold GSC x Stardawg as does Greenpoint seeds. I grew the Top Dawg version and it is potent as funk. Both green & Purple phenos.
I almost forgot about Chimeras GSC S1. She is pretty on point as far as what I know about GSC and that aint much. lol
Never had authentic GSC.

Latest posts

Latest posts