What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

High THCA low delta 9 thc strains

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Im dying. Lol

All THC producing olants produce THCA.

Its when we cure, age, or heat the plant that we convert THCA to delta-9 THC.

Eat a raw cannabis bud and it does nothing psychedelic for you because you only ingested THCA. and perhaps CBDA.

This is for a very specific project.

Looking for strain(clone) that at harvest is high thca with the delta 9 thc testing around 1% or lower. Lab tests showing this are a must..

Thcvhunter

Veteran
This is for a very specific project.

Looking for strain(clone) that at harvest is high thca with the delta 9 thc testing around 1% or lower. Lab tests showing this are a must..

And what project is that?

Im thinking you may not understand what you are talking about.

burmese

total thc= thc + /thca x 0,877 / because of curing,drying,storing,heat degradation thca transform to thc, so strains with high thca virtually needs longer curying drying storing to become strong and smokable //mostly landraces and sativas but its not rule //
Best or closest to your wish is for example ethiopian at 1%thc and 10%THCA
honduras at 1%thc and 13%THCA

J-Icky

From my minimal understanding almost all plants will have 1% or less thc and a much larger % Thca at harvest after drying and a short cure.
This is why you have to Decarb the plant material before it can be used for edibles and oral tinctures. If you took the plant material and did a qwet extraction and evaporated at room temp you would end up with an extraction that wouldn’t do much if taken orally.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
It would do a lot, medicinally, in raw (thca) form, but yes it needs to be decarbed for psychedelic effects.

There is no difference between the production of thc and thca.
The plant produces only thca and then we can remove the carboxy group to make it thc.

I hope this thread is done, as it could lead to the spread if a lot if misinformation and pseudo-science.

slowhands

I know I'm late to the reply here but Kali Chain from Ace seeds is one of many strain that are almost entirely THCA strains.

Latest posts

Latest posts