What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hello to all here at ICMag!

botanyisfun

Hello from Oregon!

ICMag has been one of my go-to's for cannabis knowledge throughout the past 8 years. So, I thought it was time to finally join the community! :)

The intrigue in growing began when I found that a good indica was able to manage anxiety issues more efficiently and with less side effects than the pharmaceuticals being prescribed.

I'm currently pursuing a degree in crop and soil sciences with a plant breeding and genetics option to eventually apply to the hemp industry. Though, while growing hemp is a passion, growing cannabis is an obsession of sorts, lol!

Moving on... I look forward to learning as much as possible from this great community, and hope to possibly network with some breeders and growers in my area.

That's all for now! :)

P.S. Remember, it's not whether the glass is half-full, or half-empty... But, that it's always refillable....

nattyroots

botany is fun! i think it should be thought in high school biology with marijuana as an example. would make kids a lot more interested in learning.

here to learn too, mostly a reader, until now.