What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hello

Orzel

Hello you all.

Im Orzel, nice to meet you all.
I come from the Netherlands.... yea yea it kind a sucks here now with the weird laws....

I have several years experience in our hobby mainly outdoors.
Indoor tried some grows under TL lights with good results not much yield but ok. More for the fun.
Also active on a other dutch forum but can’t mention it here I think.

Im very interested in Landraces atm. So hope to find a lot of info / links etc :)

Yea that was all.

All a good weekend.

Grtz

Orzel

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
welcome aboard Orzel.

real shame how things are developing in Netherlands, it's like the US legal states and Amsterdam are slowly reversing roles, lol. not really, but the new grow shop law is pretty hard core anti freedom and pro police state. like now everything is unclear and the legality depends on the intent of the buyer and the seller. crazy, that means you need to spy to find out what intentions someone might have when they buy equipment. nutz! specially while the US is going the opposite direction.

lol sorry for the rant man, welcome again.