Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Master Thai?

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Master Thai? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-12-2018, 10:15 PM #1
Mr. Roseberry
Banned

Mr. Roseberry will become famous soon enoughMr. Roseberry will become famous soon enough
Master Thai?

Has anyone grown anything from Master Thai? Either recently or in the past? I'm curious most about his pure Hindu kush line. But also his Tahoe og and bubblegum line. Is there a lot of variation? Trying to decide how many packs to get
Mr. Roseberry is offline Quote

Old 02-12-2018, 10:50 PM #2
Cannavore

Cannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond repute
master thai is a compulsive liar but i hear some of his stuff is decent lol
Cannavore is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2018, 11:00 PM #3
Lean Green
Operating Outside the Law

Lean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud of
I've never run his gear,that said...
That clown used to be here, you should be able to find some posts by him.

Lean Green is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2018, 11:14 PM #4
unregistered190

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I once glanced thru his website one time....didn’t get a good vibe 😂
unregistered190 is online now Quote

Old 02-13-2018, 02:10 AM #5
bestothebest

bestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the rough
I was under the impression that he closed his shop New Years last year so dec 31 2017. He is known not to be too good of a person, I don’t trust him, but he does have legit genetics. Sort of reminds me of buying off another certain site, THC ******. He has good gear. However, it is unlikely you will get your order.
Mods just edit this post if it violates the TOU. I tried to follow them.

Living in a Magnum Opus
bestothebest is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2018, 01:52 PM #6
Mr. Roseberry
Banned

Mr. Roseberry will become famous soon enoughMr. Roseberry will become famous soon enough
Disappointing to hear all the negativity. Can anyone recommend a good true afghani?
Mr. Roseberry is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2018, 03:44 PM #7
bestothebest

bestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the rough
RSC mazari. Buy a pack or two and select. It's heirloom so you will need to tame it down with selection.

Living in a Magnum Opus
bestothebest is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2018, 05:56 PM #8
Virgin1

Virgin1 has a spectacular aura aboutVirgin1 has a spectacular aura aboutVirgin1 has a spectacular aura about
I ordered off master sly a few years back he was great until I sent him $300 at which point he stopped replying to my messages and ripped me off
Virgin1 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2018, 06:18 PM #9
xavier7995

xavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nice
That guy has a terrible reputation but I have heard good things regarding plants, assuming he doesn't steal your money in some hippie shakedown. Kind of reminds me of the rep reeferman has, though reef isn't known for ripping folks off (that i know of), more a guy that isn't terribly likable but does have great genetics.

Instagram: xavier7995
xavier7995 is online now Quote

Old 02-13-2018, 10:04 PM #10
CosmicGiggle

CosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivor
Red face

Many years ago I grew out a Seedbay freebie of his, I think it was called Heavenly, and was very happy with the results.

I think I even have some F2's in an envelope somewhere!
CosmicGiggle is offline Quote