What's new

bubbling???????????????????

G

what strains bubble or produce fmcd?
i just tried some bubble from barneys called candi bubble was 38€ a gramm never even bubbled

Last edited:

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
many do when the correct technigue is used. Amsterdammers still like to use the iceolater, cause it gives them more and is less work.

white widow, power plant, blues, haze, and skunk and afghani will all bubble and melt, IF the correct technigues are used.

Nowadays it has less and less to do with what strain was used and more the technique for most quality indoor cannabis.

38€ and it dont even bubble ....pathetic

Last edited:
G

i never bought none and u shouldve seen the guys face when i said it was crap ,was priceless,,,

so its down to the bags used and the technique ?

G

its very strain specific if it will melt or not, can't make non bubble bubble, but you sure can take a strain that has full melt possibilities and screw up the process...Honestly I've never seen full melt produced from the ice-o-laters, I am sure its possible, just haven't seen it personally

bubbleman

Veteran
yeah there are defintily some strains that produce a nicer full melt resin than others. i can say this, when searching for a bubbley good strain, look for strains with both water and alcohol soluble terpene and terpenoid content. This gives you a nice taste and smell even after washing with water.
I have gotten wonderful results from many strains over the years, and at one point was gonna start the full melt genetics company> But alas no seed sales for this guy.
I will maybe start a full melt thread, or perhaps this could be it.
i would add to the list that trichomefarmer already put up.
Hash plant, go figure with a name like that.
REne
Sour desiel
Lui
Purple Kush
Krush
Nevilles haze
kali Mist
Cat PIss
Hemp star
Mazar
ahhh am to baked, will add to this list as i find pics of my melty hash i've taken over the years.
please add yours to everybody.

peace
bubble man

G

Afgooey

or almost any afghani for that matter

Odyessy

OG, Bubba Kush

S.A.G.E.

White Widow(most in the white family)

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bogglegum is a great melter FMCD for sure ... at least the pheno ive chose to keep :) My ECSD clone makes super melty bubble!! Sure hope Reefermans HashPlant lives up to its name because it has major sugar on it already and has just started budding.
Anxious to run this years outdoor crop. Bubblebags are what really make outdoor growing so wonderful. Its the only time I can fill the big spoon up in one giant scoop and still have to go back for more!! Sure am looking forward to the fun!!!

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
the 220µ 160µ 120µ and 73µ bubblebags, ice cold water, lots of ice chunks of various sizes, and a bag full of frozen sugar leaves (no fan leaves) from decent indoor cannabis, a clean work space and worker, a water spray bottle, paper plates, and a blender.
:lurk:
seems easy enough to me. :confused:

Last edited:

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
Time2Unite said:
whats the water spray bottle for?
bluemoonshine makes some real nice hash.

The spray bottle is for spraying the foam while blending to make sure none flows over edge of bags and it's easier to mix when you can see what your mixing.
It is also for spraying the screen after the bags have drained.
this does 3 things;
1) Moves all the trichome bits to the center of screen so it's easier to scoop up.
2) It cleans the hash on that screen, so if there are any trichome bits of smaller microns that may be stuck in the pile of larger trichome heads. or gives that extra push on the tight fittin ones.

3) It washes away any chlroyphyll or foam.

Guest423

Veteran
nice, i'll have to use this technique on my next run....that foam can get annoying especially in the last couple bags, i pull them up and i know there is a good chunk of hash on the bottom but i can't see it until i bounce the bag a few hundred times lol

Keefhead

trichomefarmer said:
gasp!! yes its for mixing, i get fmcd using a blender. If you prefer a wooden spoon go ahead.
I'm surprised..... Everybody, including me, seems to prefer a spoon. Though I sometimes use a 5-qt Kitchen Aid (dough hook on low) when doing small, 1-gal runs.

Live and learn...

Keefhead

Hey Hillbillieonpcp, how ya doing? I think yer right. Whenever I've been aggressive, I end up with cooking and pill hash.

G

I've gotten full melt from a hand mixer before, its just a matter of using common sense, when I use a hand mixer I only mix for 5-8 minutes...otherwise, like you I find many more contaminets in the end product...

Guest423

Veteran
anyone ever seen that thread with people using a electric toothbrush with a wooden spoon taped to it? it's around here somewhere.

Latest posts

Latest posts