What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Well looks like Robert Kraft Patriots owner may have pulled an Archie Bunker'

Kankakee

Was watching pre game just now on nfl network and mr. kraft was ending show with some blond girl and ex player willie mcginest. :coffee:

after kraft commented willie was part of family, she then retorted willie looked like the owner, mr. kraft .....

..... " well except for the nose, his is much bigger. but that must of come from maternal side " ...... said Mr. Kraft. :hide:

then he reversed soon within seconds ending interview and said he was joking. :wallbash:

Attachments

• fftt.jpg
    fftt.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 5
  • wm.jpg
    wm.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 5

coldcanna

Veteran
Common people would refer to that as light-hearted humor amongst friends, but I'm sure we'll see the ocean of ever-offended moonbat snowflakes decrying racism and insisting he resign, followed by a "me-too" movement of sensitive men who have ever been joked on in their life

CaptainDankness

Y'all just hate the Patriots because we always win. New England is the best part of the country with the best teams because the best players want to live in New England.

We are going to roll them Philly Eagles up like a Philly Blunt and smoke them.:biggrin:

shithawk420

Veteran
Y'all just hate the Patriots because we always win. New England is the best part of the country with the best teams because the best players want to live in New England.

We are going to roll them Philly Eagles up like a Philly Blunt and smoke them.:biggrin:

No no.fuck that.you guys are cheaters and you know it.you get caught time and time again.stop acting like you got there honestly.

shithawk420

Veteran
Oh and I guess we're gonna forget Walter Payton and the Super Bowl Shuffle.you New Englanders don't even pretend to have any class whatsoever.you don't know Football like us Bears.never

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Kraft is a pretty classy guy. Stuck up for the Pats and no Godell at the AFC. Nice new Boeing 757 for for the guys? Vegas is +6 on the Pats. Watch and weep.

CaptainDankness

Oh and I guess we're gonna forget Walter Payton and the Super Bowl Shuffle.you New Englanders don't even pretend to have any class whatsoever.you don't know Football like us Bears.never

Love the butt hurt. LMAO, Philly is going down, my man Tom Brady has 5 Superbowl rings and he's going to make NFL history being the only man with 6 rings!! :woohoo:

It's all over, New England kicks ass, best part of America!! Nobody has shit on Tom Brady, no cheating just got an arm like a Patriot missile. :dance013:

shithawk420

Veteran
Keep telling yourself that buddy.ignorance is bliss.Tom Brady is a lying piece of shit.you gonna ignore the scam he pulled with his fake ass doctor too?do you have no fucking shame what's so ever?this is why I'm done with football.cause of egotistical fucks that barely even know the game.stick your cheating ass superbowl ring up your ass Tom

CaptainDankness

Keep telling yourself that buddy.ignorance is bliss.Tom Brady is a lying piece of shit.you gonna ignore the scam he pulled with his fake ass doctor too?do you have no fucking shame what's so ever?this is why I'm done with football.cause of egotistical fucks that barely even know the game.stick your cheating ass superbowl ring up your ass Tom

Lol, I just watch the game I don't care about all the politics. I just know Brady is going to have his 6th Superbowl ring. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts