Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Orient Express X Nepal Jam - Limited Edition - Test by Koon

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Orient Express X Nepal Jam - Limited Edition - Test by Koon Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-20-2018, 08:39 PM #1
Koondense

Koondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to all
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Orient Express X Nepal Jam - Limited Edition - Test by Koon

Hi ACE people!

Today I transplanted a couple of OExNJ FEM plants, they were vegging in not good conditions(cold, underfed and not enough water) so the growth was not too impressive but I feel they'll quickly bounce into their proper growth mode.
These are obviously two different phenos, one more bushy and branchy OE dominant plant, the other seems a bit of stretchy columnar sativa with low to mid branching, probably a bit of Jamaincan dominance, maybe some Vietnam Black influence too.
They went from light mix into 11l pots with my AllMix+LightMix+guano+EWC mixture.
Roots and overall growth seems very vigorous so they won't be getting a lot more of veg light regime.

Here are my two OE x NJ girls:

Now I'm thinking of topping the tall girl or she could stretch like mad if I don't limit her vertical growth. But I'm still unsure how she'll take topping, maybe lst is the better choice to manage the canopy with her. If anyone(especially Dubi) has some good infos or insight on this, please share. The bushy girl will grow in her hatural shape, I think the growth pattern is very beautiful and she is almost promising a good yield already.
I'll take clones of both girls for the outdoor and keep for my big yield selection. Also I have in plan to dust them a little bit with a Lazy Larry male(Lemon Larry x Blowfish) pollen. The cross should be very unstable but packed with great genes and lots of vigour, a great clone selection material.

That's it for now

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-20-2018, 09:20 PM #2
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud of
Nice gals Koon!I'd say the tall is more to the Jam side judging by the leaves,but time will tell.I 'd top her if you had more time for veg but now a little bending would do just fine.The other one seems great as she is as you say.Grabbing a seat
Syd Barrett is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-20-2018, 10:02 PM #3
jonhova

jonhova has a spectacular aura aboutjonhova has a spectacular aura aboutjonhova has a spectacular aura aboutjonhova has a spectacular aura about
Hell ya! I love following your grows.
jonhova is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-21-2018, 04:04 AM #4
Kaskadian

Kaskadian is a jewel in the roughKaskadian is a jewel in the roughKaskadian is a jewel in the roughKaskadian is a jewel in the roughKaskadian is a jewel in the roughKaskadian is a jewel in the roughKaskadian is a jewel in the roughKaskadian is a jewel in the rough
Nice! I’m pulling up a chair for this one. Can’t wait to see how these turn out.

2018 Indoors: BOG Sweet Cindy & Sour Strawberry Coco Grow (Only 1 Female! )
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=8176351

2017 Outdoors (45N) Bogglegum, Blue Moon Rocks, and Lifesaver.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=342429
Kaskadian is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-21-2018, 04:40 AM #5
Ncali

Ncali is just really niceNcali is just really niceNcali is just really niceNcali is just really niceNcali is just really niceNcali is just really niceNcali is just really niceNcali is just really niceNcali is just really niceNcali is just really niceNcali is just really nice
Looks cool man, my oe was a hungry girl! Best of luck, oe has quality effects!!

> https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....=1#post8135427

ACE Golden Tigers & haze for days!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....=1#post8157739

Ncali is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-22-2018, 01:10 PM #6
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi Koondense,

Thank you very much for starting a new grow diary for the new Orient Express x Nepal Jam fem limited edition

As we state in the official description of the hybrid at our website, Orient Express x Nepal Jam likes high levels of nutrients, especially when they are fattening up in flowering.
I think they will recover their health fast, in a few days, after the transplant.
I would recommend you to top the taller pheno to improve her side branching and to balance the height of both plants in your indoor setup.

It's going to be a pleasure to follow the progresses of your new plants.
Best wishes! dubi
dubi is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-11-2018, 08:51 PM #7
Koondense

Koondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to all
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Thanks for the warmth people!

Remember those two little plants?
The "small one" is now a great looking bush while the other one got topped, bent and is now a huge plant, I labeled it the "giant" pheno If untopped I think she would be close to 2m high right now.

The bushy pheno's top, just starting to flower

The "giant", she got lowered a bit today(lst)

I took clones of both, these are some stunning plants.

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2018, 02:44 PM #8
48N

48N has a spectacular aura about48N has a spectacular aura about48N has a spectacular aura about48N has a spectacular aura about
I like what I see

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2018, 03:23 PM #9
ULMW

ULMW is a splendid one to beholdULMW is a splendid one to beholdULMW is a splendid one to beholdULMW is a splendid one to beholdULMW is a splendid one to beholdULMW is a splendid one to beholdULMW is a splendid one to beholdULMW is a splendid one to beholdULMW is a splendid one to beholdULMW is a splendid one to beholdULMW is a splendid one to behold
Great show Koondense! Thanks for posting! Lovely looking plants.
Happy growing!
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 02-12-2018, 06:58 PM #10
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
Bring it Koon! Peace
farmerlion is online now Quote