What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hi from 28N Sativa Paradise

Karra

:wave:
Hi there people! Greetings from the Canary Islands.
Not newly arrived but decided to be more here with renewed spirit.
Back again to grow Green Goddesses after many years out.

troutman

Seed Whore
Welcome. :)

You live in a nice weather zone for growing.

I just Googled that place and it looks like there are many of extinct volcanos there.

The soil must be rich in minerals.

Karra

Thanks Tman!!!
Sure we have a huge bunch of volcano's here, some of them are just "sleeping" :)
Our weather and ligth are great to grow outdoor the whole year.

troutman

Seed Whore
So what kind are you going to grow?

Pure Sativa seeing you have the right climate for those would be nice if you can grow outdoors.

Karra

Mostly Indica........!!!! :p
Well, I've been a bit out of growing for some years and I find there is a massive mess with millions of seeds banks, varieties, changed names for same or near same stuff, so I decided to grow as far as I can, landraces or really interesting seeds. Step by step I am starting with african, asian and american sativa when i get some seeds.
Now there are some Zamaldelicas and Golden Tiger growing, besides a couple of cuttings from Critical, Green Poison, Industrial Plant, Warlock, and a Konan (not sure if it is a GG#4 cutting).

P

pangolin

Hello and welcome!

From my few visits the Canary Islands are very beautiful, I wish we had such great weather here... African varieties will be right at home with you I'm sure.

Have fun :tiphat:

Karra

Thanks mate and thanks for stopping by and comment the picture.
If you come again maybe you could try some African sativas. There are many of them that I will start to grow.
See you in Tenerife

Latest posts

Latest posts