What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UNLEASH DA GREEN MEMBERS?

scouts

used to be an active member back in 2010/2011. did some testing for krk's autoryder projects.

zappa66

I was there, its a damn shame. If anyone knows where to find dashadows heri give me a shout. Probably gone forever like all the good stuff that was there. We still run mighty freeze, its an IBL at this point I think.

H.Stoner

i too realized it's demise

i too realized it's demise

i was there and like the place at the time for the most part
during my time there i ended up with these genetics.

these came via cannetics though connection was made on UDG. I have mighty freeze f4's early fathers and later dads. all done aug-sept.
they were mixed and trader sorted by light and dark seeds and 3rd is pink pheno #3. best i can recall.

MIGHTY MITE 89' F3's early pheno 2doz. immature
Breeder brad's Mighty mite = 5
CALIZHAR = 5/7

via Mr Stinky = UDG
Shiva = treasure hunt
old sensi HP x ak99 male. surprize treasure ? (he was supposed to repro those HP seeds but didn't grr) his AK99 was a solid quality $$ maker though

stinky pinky x short term amnesia possible keeper to breed
4P x short term amnesia

(Lowryder #2 x STA) x STA male = hope these pop to breed with

this stuff from my lengthy do not release line up.:dance013:

Time Warp Herby

Its sad there were alot of good folk and old fart growers like me. Oh well not like I am qround much these days anyway

Currently running

Peyote Purple x Bogs Sour Bubble

MoonDawg x Tangie

So wierd to be half ass legal in Canada these dayd hey 🤔

FrostAie

I was there, its a damn shame. If anyone knows where to find dashadows heri give me a shout. Probably gone forever like all the good stuff that was there. We still run mighty freeze, its an IBL at this point I think.
i have his heri c99 cross still in seed form...

FrostAie

i was there and like the place at the time for the most part
during my time there i ended up with these genetics.

these came via cannetics though connection was made on UDG. I have mighty freeze f4's early fathers and later dads. all done aug-sept.
they were mixed and trader sorted by light and dark seeds and 3rd is pink pheno #3. best i can recall.

MIGHTY MITE 89' F3's early pheno 2doz. immature
Breeder brad's Mighty mite = 5
CALIZHAR = 5/7

via Mr Stinky = UDG
Shiva = treasure hunt
old sensi HP x ak99 male. surprize treasure ? (he was supposed to repro those HP seeds but didn't grr) his AK99 was a solid quality $$ maker though

stinky pinky x short term amnesia possible keeper to breed
4P x short term amnesia

(Lowryder #2 x STA) x STA male = hope these pop to breed with

this stuff from my lengthy do not release line up.:dance013:

mr stinky sta auto was one of my biggest ever and that was from 2010. I grew his 4P STA in a corn field once and got some nice sativa buds that finished in september. His stinky stuff thread was a legend anyway to contact him, krk, breeder brad, da shadow ?

1985gc

Hey all been a while.
I’m not sure what happened over there. But it was really the only place I was on. Dureing the last couple days UDG was around I bought what I thought was all the breeders gear. Da bean co, big bag, and thc development.
I had stopped growing for a couple seasons and when I got back into it seems like everything’s went down hill.... I never knew what happened. Just that MC was closeing it down because no members came back.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who wants to know?
gangster.gif

Mr Jay

Veteran
I used to be on UDG. Still sitting on some highrise gear. I'm popping some F99 autos today to do another seed run this summer.

GuerillaMonster

Too bad about what happened at UGD. Happy for the trades I made and the good info and people. If anyone’s seen “ganji” on any other forums let me know here please.

Latest posts

Latest posts