What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pancreatic Cancer, less then 6 months to live

Canada

Curious on what the best course of treatment would be for Pancreatic cancer.

There will be no chemo, but a strict diet and small regiment of opiod painkillers. Patient has never tried/use cannibis but is open to try anything.

I have seen lots of "Cannibis oil", "hash Oil", "rick simpson oil", "hemp Oil" I heard get you scary high or not high at all. I am unsure of the differences and am looking for options on the best large dose medicine that does not to get the user high.

The type of oil we have in house is made with made ISOPROPLY, cooked down in electric frying pan, reduced to oil and then smoked.

Is this type of oil that they are talking about in the videos on youtube and be safely eaten in large does? Or am I looking for something else?

I guess what I am wondering is what type of Oil best eats the tumors.

Whats the recommended dosage someone should be taking and how can I make a recipe at home?

What I've read is the oil has to be taken in 1 to 2 grams daily.

If so should they be taking for it before bed, all at once, or different times of day and if theres any truth to the oil healing/curing.

sorry to be all over the place. I just got the news today and am digesting the information.

M

moose eater

Are you talking pain and other symptom management, or an effort toward diminishing the presence of the cancer? Two different issues/questions in my understanding of this.

CBD oil is sought by many re. hopeful cancer treatment & prevention.

Different cannabinoids for treating pain. Whole other question.

A friend who had/has two forms of cancer went on an apricot pit regimen. You can find them roasted and even flavored on-line, I'm told.

They initially showed a great deal of promise for him (and others), and still do, apparently. But the research I came up with indicates that 1.) Dosage is key (they can cause nausea &/or dizziness if over-done, as they contain some level of cyanide, apparently) and 2.) For those persons who saw a great deal of improvement while taking them, once they stopped taking them, the cancers typically returned.

He has a lump on his lung, and some form of yet-to-be-defined blood cancer (possibly). But recent visits found the lump greatly reduced in size, and the blood work to be more or less 'normal.'

I'm told the pits he's consuming are accompanied by a statement that 12/day is the recommended dose. it's further stated that 24 (and above) can be harmful, or even lethal.

He's reportedly taking 30-40/day and refuses to talk about it with anyone without getting defensive or angry.

Good luck! Sad news for anyone, though all of life goes full circle, one way or the other. Reducing the suffering is a good immediate goal.

Spaventa

Veteran
I am not a Doctor or a follower of any faith but I would do the following.

1. Drink a lot of milk

2. eat apricot kernels

3. pray

I already got cannabinoids covered.

Not a Doctor, this is not medical advise.

rolandomota

Veteran
You tube phoenix tears for rick Simpsons story about curing cancer with cannabis and yes pretty much you already make it

Canada

will you get high from eating it . I understand at a certain heat cannabis in any form becomes psychoactive . what temp should the alcohol be boiled off at so it can be consumed at a min 2 gram dose .

And thank you all for responding . It really appreciated. I believe this is a long shot , but its still a shot . I don t want to scare off my friend with a uncomfortable dose I haven't had much experiences with editable

kokomarin

One my friend find and make cure for liver in india.he pay 3000$ for medicine,and he looking very good.
In eu or balkan same cure is 5x 30000$!
He speak about new delhi with huge respect!

hello CANADA. i feel for you such situation is so delicate . I also saw that maybe the above didnt realy answer your question. I will try to answer as best i can.

Yes the oil of cannabis is nown to eat tumors. an yes i alwasy seen it taken in large doses for treating such a disease. YES the person will feel high from eating the oil. at first very high but very quily yhe patient will develope a tolerane to the high part of the treatment and eventually the patient will be able to take that huge dose and be able to manage the high, and be able to function etc. at first the dose will be very strong but with time the person will get used to it. the initial very strong high might be a good thing or a bd thing. it will reduce pain reduce aniety about death. bring an introspective mindset regarding to dificult situation that the person is in. it can help the person to better handle whats happening to them.

the biggest problem with a huge dose for a person not used to cannabis, is the paranoia it MIGHT bring. therefore it would be best to consume oil made from MOSTLY INDICA VARIETY, indicas are nown toi be less speedy and stressful, more hypnotic and relaxing. a indica strain with high cbd level should be the place to start.

about boiling off the alcohol. if the oil doesnt recieve any heat at all then it should in theory be way less psycoavtive. i dont now the exact temps but i know that it take real heat to activate the thc

Canada

i was under the impression that low heat equals no high . he has been on the dose for 5 days with 1 awful day getting too high . I was wounder if making some butain wax would be better suited maybe we wont get high . any have any exp with eating shatter or wax?

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
i was under the impression that low heat equals no high . he has been on the dose for 5 days with 1 awful day getting too high . I was wounder if making some butain wax would be better suited maybe we wont get high . any have any exp with eating shatter or wax?
Please PM me.

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran

There's no difference. You will get high from butane oil as much as from rso. It only depends how you consume it. 'No heat no high' isn't true. THC/cannabinoids are solved in fats or alcohol, but not in water. So the effect depends on the food the patient ingested if you consume by eating. For this reason cannabis infused meals should have some fat in it. We used hot fatty milk to dissolve the hash in our tea in the early days. Butter or cooking oil can be used as well with a little heat. The terms butane oil or rick simpson oil are misleading because they are no oils in that sense. Decarboxylation of thca to thc wasn't also needed in my book to maximize the thc content but it can be for patients. So you might look into this as well.

Cvh

Supermod
Here is some info on how to dose.

Cannabis Oil Dosing

Medicinal cannabis therapy is said to be dose dependent. That means the healing rate is dependent on the dose rate. The more cannabis in your blood the faster you will heal. The aim of medicinal cannabis therapy is to ingest marijuana oil orally and as much as your body can tolerate as often as you can tolerate it.

Full Course

Ingest 60ml in no more than 2-3 months. Ingesting it as often as possible until all the cancer is gone and then gradually finish the remaining oil to ensure cancer does not return. This takes about 2-3 months. The dose size depends on your body’s tolerance level and everyone is different. The average amount per dose to take is very small, about the size of a grain of rice.

First Dose

Half the size of a grain of rice. If your feel fine after two hours and can still walk around performing your usual duties eat more, this time increase the dose to the size of a grain of rice. Continue on like this, increasing your dose rate by half the size of a grain of rice, each consecutive dose, till you start to feel uncomfortable or get incredibly high or go to sleep. If that happens let it wear off completely. Next time take a slightly less than your last dose and this will be your perfect dose. Once you find the perfect amount for you, you’ve found your regular dose.

Dose Rates

Take your regular dose in the morning as soon as you wake up and once you feel it gone, it usually takes a couple of hours to wear off take another dose. Once again depending on your tolerance level you may have to wait until lunch time to take another dose but some people might be ready to take another dose at*10am. Keep taking regular doses all day, as required, up until bed time. Then at night take a last dose before you go to sleep. It's a good time to take a bigger dose than your regular dose.
For the first few days try to lock this routine down. As the first week passes your body tolerance level will rise just like people who smoke cannabis and you'll be able to ingest more and more of it at any given time with no negative side effects. That is because your body tolerance increases, so at this stage start to increase your regular dose amounts and/or times per day you administer the regular doses. Remember the aim to take as much as you can as often as you can. This is to ensure there's always action of shutdown happening in the cells that contain the cancer.
You must still be able to walk around and perform your usual duties as you don’t want to flood your system with too many cannabinoids because that will make you too sleepy. You need an efficient amount of cannabinoids binding to the CB receptor locations and releasing CB receptors so that an effective amount of cannabinoids is always binding to cancerous sites or areas of healing to get the maximum amount of PCD (Programmed Cell Death) possible at all times to turn off cancer. So you do this by taking as much as you can as often as you can till completely healed.

Maintenance Dose

A maintenance dose may be required for continued protection and as a preventative therapy. Mix any remaining marijuana oil with 95% ethanol, hemp seed oil or coconut oil to make tincture of cannabis. You should aim to consume 2ml to 4ml once or twice a day.

Remission for 7 Years

It takes seven years to replace every cell in your body, so after 7 years with no sign of cancer you win!

beta

Veteran
1. Get your patients ph up. Lots of calcium.

2. Put them on Laetrile/B17 - Apricot kernels.

3. Pray, repent and have faith in God.

The fact that this dude is telling you cast magical spells at his sky daddy tells you everything you need to know about the other two suggestions. Pure, unadulterated woo. Credulity is not a virtue.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
The core ph, not urine or blood. You test your saliva with ph test strips. You use calcium as ph up.
Cancer likes an acidic environment.

It was discovered by Nobel prize winner Otto Warburg in the 1930s.
True.
Cancer thrives in an acidic environment. But that's 1930s research right?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts