What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nice to meet you locos!!!!

Mi_Padre69

hello locos!!

hope its hanging nice and full of smoke :woohoo: heres another loco from your backyard (why to deny it??) trying to grow his own weed and never buy again from the drug dealer and smuggler government.
ive grown it since 1999 so.. i guess ihave a little experience

i started learning with the "wato" seeds i used to find within the weed i usually bought in the "black market".... lovely sativas, but unfortunately those fuckers in the cartel are now buying seedbank seeds (pedigree seeds) and those old lanky sativas are extinct ... even indigenous growers in southeast mexico are now growing hybrids:comfort: i really miss them, cuz the seeds i had got lost into a fuckn flood 8-9 years ago. I sent some of them (Chiapas sativa) to some folks in the usa that i met into an old extinct forum i barely remember its name... something about compassion... i remember a good mate nick named "slowhand"... we made some interchanges and he got my old sativas... the very last i got.

however here i am, trying to get a little from the old days, and of course, some new stuff.
i love hazey-sativa smokes.

ive been active thru a very famous spanish lang. forum in the net, since 2006 and made some very good friends, and of course a lot of "knowledge interchanges":tiphat:

here is a very old pic from a michoacanXbluemoonshine cross i made in 2007

and this, is from last year, a nice cross of some ak47Xmalawi cookies

so, my dear fella marijuanos locos, im very pleased to meet you all, and hope to keep learning from you all, top notch growers.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Welcome Mi_Padre69, alla us oldtimers who still remember are in the same boat!:D

Check out the Marihuana strains and Breeding forum, Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II thread.:tiphat: