You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Fasten Your Seatbelts

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Next Light Systems for LED lights
Fasten Your Seatbelts Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2018, 03:28 PM #1
SierraPadre

SierraPadre has a spectacular aura aboutSierraPadre has a spectacular aura aboutSierraPadre has a spectacular aura about
Fasten Your Seatbelts

AP is reporting that Sessions will announce today that DOJ is going after pot in legal states. This could get bumpy.
SierraPadre is offline Quote

Old 01-04-2018, 03:29 PM #2
rolandomota

rolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to all
Follow your states laws or ol jeffery boy is going to be all up in your bussines
rolandomota is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-04-2018, 06:35 PM #3
soil margin

soil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nice
I'm honestly convinced that Sessions is just an old attention whore and he's not going to do a damn thing about cannabis. Why does he keep talking about pot and threatening to go after it, yet never actually does anything? Either prosecute people or don't, but please stfu with the threats and dick wagging old man. It's like he's desperate for someone to go after but he knows he would be crucified by public opinion so he's just sitting around hoping people will pay attention to him.
soil margin is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-04-2018, 07:17 PM #4
EsterEssence

EsterEssence is a splendid one to beholdEsterEssence is a splendid one to beholdEsterEssence is a splendid one to beholdEsterEssence is a splendid one to beholdEsterEssence is a splendid one to beholdEsterEssence is a splendid one to beholdEsterEssence is a splendid one to beholdEsterEssence is a splendid one to beholdEsterEssence is a splendid one to beholdEsterEssence is a splendid one to beholdEsterEssence is a splendid one to behold
We still have the Robacher/ Blumenthal rider on the budget bill that session can't change...

Old 01-04-2018, 07:30 PM #5
growingcrazy

growingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by EsterEssence View Post
We still have the Robacher/ Blumenthal rider on the budget bill that session can't change...
That does not cover recreational cultivation.
growingcrazy is offline Quote

Old 01-04-2018, 08:12 PM #6
pumpkinpie eyes

pumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the rough
1 step forward, slide back, fall on yer face, get up, vote! Trap shut growing more than ever.
pumpkinpie eyes is offline Quote

Old 01-04-2018, 09:28 PM #7
Bumbatar

Bumbatar is just really niceBumbatar is just really niceBumbatar is just really niceBumbatar is just really niceBumbatar is just really niceBumbatar is just really niceBumbatar is just really niceBumbatar is just really niceBumbatar is just really niceBumbatar is just really niceBumbatar is just really nice
!!NEVER VOTE REPUBLICAN AGAIN!! I know some pepe the frog fan boy is going to pop up and say some republicans support legalization but it dose not matter most are against it and most are liars. With legalization in its infancy its just plain not worth the risk with any Republican politicians they are proven liars. Next time you vote think to yourself is it really worth the risk to get burned again??
Bumbatar is offline Quote

Old 01-04-2018, 10:24 PM #8
SnickleFrits

SnickleFrits has a spectacular aura aboutSnickleFrits has a spectacular aura aboutSnickleFrits has a spectacular aura about
Dope is illegal...and more people than ever are falling out from the garbage. When will these old crackers realize prohibition doesn’t mean a fuckin thing.
SnickleFrits is offline Quote

Old 01-04-2018, 10:31 PM #9
Smug_Pepe

Smug_Pepe is just really niceSmug_Pepe is just really niceSmug_Pepe is just really niceSmug_Pepe is just really niceSmug_Pepe is just really niceSmug_Pepe is just really niceSmug_Pepe is just really niceSmug_Pepe is just really niceSmug_Pepe is just really niceSmug_Pepe is just really nice
Legalization could use some throttling.

I'm a conservative, I voted for legalization and I live in a legal state, I am disgusted what is happening under legalization..

Where I am the growing market is being absolutely taken over by rich out of state assholes coming in and setting up humongous grows.

The prices have dropped like a rock in a well to the point where it's barely profitable to run a small indoor show to sell to people u know.

Outdoor is the only option but with that everyone and their mother is growing outdoors now where even the outdoors is barely profitable.

I shit you not every city and town is now getting it's own warehouse grow or multiple and multiple rec shops. The kind of shit they would have locked your ass up for a year ago.

And they have still been popping large warehouse grows right a long if they don't have a license and pay the greedy stat their share. Don't be fooled just because it is legal does not mean they have not been making arrests, and this is before the new move by sessions.

The people that risked everything over the last decades to supply the world and grow this culture now have no place I it. There is no room for small time growers.

Also the flood of weed has now made people less interested in high quality and boutique strains. It's a mess.

Last edited by Smug_Pepe; 01-04-2018 at 10:32 PM.. Reason: The peo
Smug_Pepe is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-04-2018, 11:05 PM #10
Bumbatar

Bumbatar is just really niceBumbatar is just really niceBumbatar is just really niceBumbatar is just really niceBumbatar is just really niceBumbatar is just really niceBumbatar is just really niceBumbatar is just really niceBumbatar is just really niceBumbatar is just really niceBumbatar is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smug_Pepe View Post
It's cute you know who I am and I have no idea who u are

Just another case of a liberal idiot blaming the other side for all of his problems.

Hey asshole both "sides" of your government are comprised of self serving, greedy fucks that don't give a shit about you.

Shitlery was no fan of Marijuana either. You must be one of those morons that is still sucking Bernie's old balls daydreaming that he ever had a snow balls chance in hell at anything.

Go fuck yourself
You cant come to terms with the fact you have been fooled by a slick con artist like Trump.
Bumbatar is offline Quote