What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberry Creme / Strawberry Cream Club

quebecgold

I'd like to welcome you guys to my strawberry creme/cream club.

I'm not a well known member or anything but I have been reading threads for years but rarely ever post. But I decided to create my own thread so I can track my progress and maybe learn some more about a strain I really love smoking and growing.

I've been smoking weed for almost 20 years and I have been growing weed for about 15 years... I also started breeding seeds for about 10 years now. I lost everything last year and i'm finally back up and running again.

Only problem is my favorite strain to grow were bag seeds. When my nephews were out in BC in 2014 I told them to send me some weed from a dispensary out there since I had never tried dispensary weed before. I picked a few strains and one of them was called Strawberry Cream and was sold by RED-MED in Vancouver BC.

When I first opened the bag and took a whiff, I was so excited to smoke it. The smell was of sweet syrupy strawberries and I was hoping it would taste like it smelled and it did! if you rolled a joint the first half of your joint inhaled tasted like syrupy strawberry with no skunk very clean sugary strawberry taste with no pine or skunk aftertaste with a creamy taste on exhale and the creamy taste would be the only taste after the halfway mark of your joint. The high was one of the best high I had ever encountered. Took away all my stress and anxiety it put me in a good mood and relaxed me and slowly faded with no hang over. I fell in love with the strain everyone around me who tried it confirmed it was the best weed they had ever smoked when it comes to taste, smell and how the weed made them feel.

I placed a larger order with my nephew and had a quarter pound shipped to me. As I was breaking up the weed I was wishing I could find seeds in it and little did I know I was able to find about 11 seeds in only 2-3 buds everything else was seedless, my prayers were answered and I started growing the seeds and found a phenotype that was identical in high and taste as the bud i got it from.

For the next 2 years that's all I grew that's all I smoked, I never cared for another strain again. But then I lost everything and stopped growing for 1 year... I had made a run of seeds but I lost those seeds too but I think they were stolen to be honest. They just disappeared to never be found again...

I was finally able to get a grow room up and running again. But all I can think about is my strawberry creme and don't really care for anything else. The taste the high the smell to me is the best I can ever find in any strains right now overall. Strawberry Creme/Cream scores 100% in every department when it comes to taste, effect, smell and even yield to me.

After doing a whole lot of research most of the strains I could find with the name strawberry creme/cream were out of stock but to my surprise I found some seeds of Strawberry Creme available to buy from riot seeds. I was skeptical to buy them because the genetic make up was (erdbeer x oregon blueberry) x (erdbeer). Erdbeer means strawberry we call it fraise where im from and that strain doesnt smell or taste anything like strawberry we called it erdbeer/fraise because the buds are shaped like a strawberry. So I tought it was a scam until I seen Matt post on IG that he finally realized is strawberry creme came from cedarberryfarm aka CBF.

Thru my research I knew about CBF and always wanted to get those seeds but they seemed impossible to find. So I finally ordered the seeds from riot seeds about 2 months ago and I just started my first week of flower. I really hope I can find the same phenotype of the strawberry cream that I had.

Really excited to grow these out but I will be skeptical until I see true results. If Strawberry creme/cream is one of your favorite strains please feel free to share any knowledge or pictures you have. (even seeds hihihi ;-))

I have 7 beautiful plants growing right now, I will update this thread every week until harvest and hopefully I can find my favorite strain again and grow it forever!

Took 4 clones from each one of them incase I do find a keeper.

Happy Growing to all!

Attachments

• strawberrycream.jpg
    strawberrycream.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 22
  • strawberrycream2.jpg
    strawberrycream2.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 18
  • strawberrycream3.jpg
    strawberrycream3.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 18
  • strawberrycream4.jpg
    strawberrycream4.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 16
  • strawberry creme 7 phenos cloned.jpg
    strawberry creme 7 phenos cloned.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 16
  • strawberry creme week 1 flower.jpg
    strawberry creme week 1 flower.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 21
  • strawberry creme week 1 flower 2.jpg
    strawberry creme week 1 flower 2.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 16
  • strawberrycremeriotseeds.jpg
    strawberrycremeriotseeds.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 23

quebecgold

So after a couple weeks of flowering, to my disappointment, Out of the 7 I have 6 were males and the runt that started growing slow with weird leafing seems to be the only female but isn't showing any pistils yet right around 3 weeks of flower it was vegged the shortest about 4 weeks. It doesnt have the strongest smell but I did get a nice smell on my fingers after rubbing the stem.

I did find 3 males that had a very pungent stem rub. 2 of them smell very strong but one as a smooth smell with a more apparent strawberry smell I also love the way it branched out and grew looking alot more sativa then the others.

Here are pics of my 3 favorite males.

Male 1 - Has the strongest stem rub smelll with a nice bushy structure but a bit too leafy to my likings.

Male 2 - Has a nicer smell but not as strong as male 1 or 3 but I can detect strawberry alot better the other ones have more of a sweet skunk smell. Male 2 is very branchy and not too leafy my favourite male pheno right now. I had topped Male 2 before flowering and I like how it made all the buds on the same level. Might be my keeper but I got to give the other ones a chance too.

Male 3 - Very similar to Male 1 just doesnt beat Male 1 in smell but it does a faint strawberry smell also but not as noticeable as Male 2... Male 3 is a balance of Male 1 and 2 basically.

Thats all for now just debating which male I will use first, probably Male 2 but all opinions are welcome.

Just ordered 2 more packs of Strawberry Creme and I should be getting 2 more packs for free so a total of 4 packs x 6 seeds... hopefully I can have a wider variety of phenos.

Out of my last order of 3 packs I had 19 seeds one had 7... about 9 or 10 germinated... lost 3 of them because by the time they germinated I had forgot about them it was about 14 days later... first 6 to germinate are the males now. the last one to germinate is looking like a female but was sort of a mutant started growing with leafs missing and stuff... so well see... I doubt she will be worth breeding too but i'll smoke her before I decide anything but i'm not one to breed bad genetics I rather see those genes instinct from the line then still there...

Anyhow this is all for now folks. I will update my progress as I have more share...

Attachments

• RS SC Male 1.jpg
    RS SC Male 1.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 16
  • RS SC Male 2.jpg
    RS SC Male 2.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 14
  • RS SC Male 3.jpg
    RS SC Male 3.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 15
  • RS SC Males.jpg
    RS SC Males.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 30

stim

find cbf don't waste your time with riot its just not gonna happen for the hundreds you've spent you would have some strawberry crème if you explored another avenue. I hate to down you but that's just the facts. someone has it online or shady ass craigslist you might be surprised. Good luck that's for sure! make your own cross if not and try your luck.

quebecgold

find cbf don't waste your time with riot its just not gonna happen for the hundreds you've spent you would have some strawberry crème if you explored another avenue. I hate to down you but that's just the facts. someone has it online or shady ass craigslist you might be surprised. Good luck that's for sure! make your own cross if not and try your luck.

I wish I could find CBF's but after searching for a year I still havent been able to find a valid source. I've seen on the meduser site that he should be releasing some strawberry cough but im not sure if its the one he got from CBF. And don't worry about it your probably right and I honestly knew I would probably have to rework them to create my own seeds to try a few batch of seeds until I find the keeper.... but what I wasn't prepared for was seeds not germinating and all the ones that did germinate were males. but anyhow I guess the one I was calling the runt isn't so bad after all since she's the only female so its normal she was the slowest in every way while the males were growing like weeds so I will give her a chance and probably breed her to all three males and start pheno hunting... I do believe the genetics to be authentic because it reminds me alot of the SC I was growing before... the look the stem rub smell the redness at the base of the leaf are all things that matches what I had before... so im not really worried about any other strains but yes I will like to smoke some as soon as possible... but im in canada so finding it aint easy... i could have a chance in BC but im all the way on the other side of the country... so unless someone tryna hook me up or tell me where i can get some im pretty much stuck working with those for now...

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Nifty/interesting story (Sorry you lost your grow to begin with.) I hope you find what you're looking for. I'll subscribe to see where this goes. I'm a fan of strain hunts and successes.

quebecgold

Nifty/interesting story (Sorry you lost your grow to begin with.) I hope you find what you're looking for. I'll subscribe to see where this goes. I'm a fan of strain hunts and successes.

Thanks, but hey shit happens can't dwell on it too much, I found some good feedback from a guy who grew the riot seed strawberry creme so i'm thinking the strain hunt is in the right direction just a few hurdles I will have to overcome, patience is a virtue.

Here's a pic of the only female from the first batch of seeds.

The white spots on the leaf is just drops of the nutrient solution when I watered.

Attachments

• RS SC Female 1.jpg
    RS SC Female 1.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 15

quebecgold

Just came across this post searching for refreshing info on strawberry creme. I had to put the project on hold for most of 2018 I didnt grow I was travelling alot for long periods of time. But I was still searching for those CBF seeds.

I finally found some but not of the screme he wouldnt sell em cause he only had 4 left but he still had a pack of strawberry cough f3 or f4's he was willing to part with so I jumped on them.

I also got another pack of riot seeds strawberry creme cause in reality they really grow the same way as the screme. just needed to broaden my options.

So since the beginning of the second quarter of 2019 when I got back from my winter vacation I popped 6 seeds of the strawberry cough and 10 seeds of the riot seeds... this time i got 3 males and 1 female for the strawberry cough made by CBF lol... and 2 seeds never popped. riot seeds I got 3 females and 1 male but he took ages to decide to grow out the dirt out of nowhere. only 4 seeds popped out of 10. Ive noticed this line of seeds is very hard to germinate so my only goal was to breed more seeds so I dont have to keep buying more.

I bred all the females with 2 males of the strawberry cough in a attempt to bx riot's seeds strawberry creme and just make more seeds of the strawberry cough as back up in case my plan fails.

I picked my two best females from the riot seeds and the strawberry cough from cbf female was actually smelling better then the best females from riot. I finally have seeds now. Germination in paper towel weren't giving me good results so i decided to let them crack in water and then put them in paper towel for a day or two before planting them.

My next step is to find 2 males and 2 females from the two phenotypes i found to be the best out of the batch of seeds I had... one had very frosty leafs and the other had very gummy buds. one had a type of berry smell the other had more of a creamy smell almost strawberry creme but missing the strawberry i expect.

I will breed one male from one batch to a female from the other batch and vice versa... Would be cool if I could find some strawberry and creme aroma in this batch of seeds but if not im guessing I should be able to find some from my next batch of seeds.

I will update this more often im not quitting or leaving anywhere until I have strawberry cream.

I did find some strawberry cream to order from topleaf when they were open but it only smelled like strawberry cream it didnt have the same taste as the strawberry creme i had try before from red-med.

Round 2... more seeds to germinate, still having bad germination rate but atleast I have more to keep popping. I will grow about 15 to 20 of each I am licensed to grow 195 plants but I havent been growing much im only interested in finding this strain and then growing it forever... and start a new project.

I love strains with real life flavors like chocolate, grapefruit.

But in the mist of my strawberry hunt something else caught my attention. a strain called Pretroleum by supreme. it was the weirdest and probably the best smoke I ever had... Every puff felt like I just put a cookie in my mouth and I would start chewing like I really had a cookie in my mouth cause I could feel the effect of a cookie crumbling in mouth it was crazy smoke... went to get some more shop was closed :(.... if you have an idea of what im talking about and could send me in that direction I would like to work on creating a strain similar next. Thanks.

quebecgold

Update

Update

Well, I've been growing strawberry smelling plants since I got some CBF strawberry cough... but it didn't have the sugary strawberry taste only had the strawberry cream smell and a bit of cream in the taste... but no strawberry on inhale only cream on exhale a bit... but i've been poppin more seeds and finding more and more strawberries as i keep searching for the male that will throw me strawberries in the inhale. Im finding alot more strawberry in my seeds but not quite the strawberry im looking for yet... got a current batch going with lots of strawberrys I will do one more generation of those... right now im at (riot seeds strawberry cream x cbf strawberry cough) x (cbf strawberry cough) next generation of those will be (riot seeds strawberry cream x cbf strawberry cough) x (cbf strawberry cough) x (riot seeds strawberry cream x cbf strawberry cough) x (cbf strawberry cough).

But I have a new project im about to start. I was able to put my hands on a breeding cbf made last year KKSC CLONE X CBF STRAWBERRY CREME MALE. I will start working on those next week. I expect to find some strawberry in the inhale in these maybe in the first generation or for sure in the second one since I know this strain pretty well and know exactly what im looking for. If I don't find it I will start looking at exotic genetix strawberry n cream since it really looks like the one i had.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 14

highsteppa

Veteran
Nice to see you running those. That kksc came from our local and is the original cut. Good luck with them.

ben-kenobi

How is the project going? Also really interested in that strawberry taste on inhale. Never had a strawberry tasting plant and already put hours of research in it, but I want to find that strain/phenotype haha

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello, here’s a 20 plant run of the KKSC x SCreme F9 that’s currently at Medusers site.

20 for 20 on the germ.

Taken a bit, about 18 yrs, to finally get a population of like plants, that’s always been the goal, true breeding/ homozygous line.

Like to see a 50/50 sex ratio, and buds with like structure through out. I’ll be happy.

This batch was done with a dual sex plant from the F9 generation.

Good luck with your project Quebec:)

Attachments

• 002C0747-AA01-43F8-9C6F-C1131D243F77.jpg
    002C0747-AA01-43F8-9C6F-C1131D243F77.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 15
  • F96005F7-5F0C-441E-BF2C-982BF3D30068.jpg
    F96005F7-5F0C-441E-BF2C-982BF3D30068.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 3CB4508D-4F9F-4945-9F11-6CDFF5C6E1DE.jpg
    3CB4508D-4F9F-4945-9F11-6CDFF5C6E1DE.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 17

Latest posts