What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NyC SourD

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Some sour... One of my all time favs... Been grow in her since 04 is, if ya smelt the sour driving over the 181st bridge or anywhere in the south Bronx from 04-10 it was me... Don't run her as much anymore since she is 84 days today's market don't deserve her but had to put light in for my heady
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Happy Times

Some sour... One of my all time favs... Been grow in her since 04 is, if ya smelt the sour driving over the 181st bridge or anywhere in the south Bronx from 04-10 it was me... Don't run her as much anymore since she is 84 days today's market don't deserve her but had to put light in for my heady
View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

84 days huh? Yeah that’s kinda long

Sure wish I could get a whiff! Thanks for sharing a classic Stoney

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you've never had ECSD taken the full 12wks, then you've never it. It's pitifully weak smoke, whose effects only last 45 minutes, when not taken full term. To me, it was the fruit striped gum of cannabis. Great flavor but nothing else.

Until I had it grown properly. Then I understood. Crazy the difference a couple weeks can make.

dank.Frank

mack 10

Veteran
Too true frank.
Took me 6 grows to nail that Sour.
Man, it's pretty unbelievable when dialed in.

It really is special when dialed in.
Can yield like a donkey too.

KONY

Veteran
If you've never had ECSD taken the full 12wks, then you've never it. It's pitifully weak smoke, whose effects only last 45 minutes, when not taken full term. To me, it was the fruit striped gum of cannabis. Great flavor but nothing else.

Until I had it grown properly. Then I understood. Crazy the difference a couple weeks can make.

dank.Frank

Yup. Not to mention how hard the strain is to grow in general.. If she isnt happy 200% - the whole time in veg and flower, those sour terps just don't come out all the way.

The same exact plant can come out tasting like nothing at all or very little flavor compared to mouth coating amazingness.

Scrappy-doo

That the ECSD Stoney? Looks a little different... Not quite as chunky and slightly larger/different pattern in the sugar leaves.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Before there was a cut labeled ecsd or Chaco or any thing else there was sour....I got this cut before there were any tags on a sour cut...first cut I spent $$$$ on... This is the sour that flooded the tri-state area early mid 2ks before things got watered down... She is about half way in the pics...
She is a tough one to nail at first... Had her so long I got a few tricks that make her scream extra loud...

Cannavore

Veteran
that real deal mouth coating sour that makes your teeth feel like theyre about to fall out. hard to beat.

Burt

Veteran
84 days huh?
Been there and done that-too stony and less tastey imo
77 days seems just right to me, but then again, I don’t like my trichomes all amber
45 minute buzz is good enough though, especially if you grow your own
Who really wants to wait 2-3 hours to taste that lip smacking goodness?
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Hoping to get her back this winter!

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Hard to beat that flavor for sure, I'm pretty confident that I'll love it till death...

You'll get Chaco cut to do a side by side if you want.

Did you grew or sampled Daywrecker Stoney?

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Had a cut called original diesel came with snow dog I think .. Real head banger but low yielder compared to sour... Many yrs ago when I was in N.Y. I couldn't keep 100 moms so I passed them both n moved on... Never grew Chaco sd but heard its done @70 from a homie who runs it, but I've never seen it ...

Latest posts

Latest posts