What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Og kush that foxtails....

Farmers:

I recently began talking to a a friend of a friend. After a few times of talking to him i came to find out that he has an og that foxtails. I have yet to see it/smoke it. But hes saying that hes pulling ~4 lbs per light. Sounds unreal. Any of you fellas got any idea what it could be. I threw at him a few names, sfv, tahoe, hells, louiexiii and said no. That his is just og kush. I dont have pics but im starting to work on his farm in the very near future. Any insight to what it could be

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
4lbs per???? If that is even true ain't no og I know ... If I get 2 im more then happy... If he is pushing 4 it's probably a of sour cross would explain the foxtailing... With these massive builds n all the gadgets available I hear ppl hit in 3 as the new bench mark with most strains n have heard 3 with og.. Maybe a blue dream could hit 4... Maybe??? But 4lbs per Idk is say definitely not any of I ran they just don't grow that way ..

I watched a video like 5 mins ago of a guy doing a review on Tahoe og and it was very fox tailed, but small little rock hard nugs. I don't think Tahoe has any records in the yeild department either.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fox-tailing can be caused by many environmental and nutrient factors. I'd believe it after seeing it run in an all organic mix.

40amps:
Funny you said that, this guy is all organic feeding regimine. Like i said ill keep you guys posted. So do i hear any bids on clones? : )

Latest posts

Latest posts