Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > The Thread of WONDERMENT

Thread Title Search
The Thread of WONDERMENT Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-18-2018, 01:04 AM #21
The Pheonix

The Pheonix has much to be proud ofThe Pheonix has much to be proud ofThe Pheonix has much to be proud ofThe Pheonix has much to be proud ofThe Pheonix has much to be proud ofThe Pheonix has much to be proud ofThe Pheonix has much to be proud ofThe Pheonix has much to be proud ofThe Pheonix has much to be proud ofThe Pheonix has much to be proud ofThe Pheonix has much to be proud of
The Pheonix has completed 16 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
sure is frost monster

Peace

Phe

The Pheonix is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-18-2018, 01:10 AM #22
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
That Leeroy looks killer! What's the smell? Gas ?, OG cleaner smell ?

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 03-18-2018, 10:26 AM #23
The Pheonix

The Pheonix has much to be proud ofThe Pheonix has much to be proud ofThe Pheonix has much to be proud ofThe Pheonix has much to be proud ofThe Pheonix has much to be proud ofThe Pheonix has much to be proud ofThe Pheonix has much to be proud ofThe Pheonix has much to be proud ofThe Pheonix has much to be proud ofThe Pheonix has much to be proud ofThe Pheonix has much to be proud of
Hey DTOG

yes bro i'd describe as earthy with slight musk and sulpher.... hints of lemon and touches of (gas)fuel....

there are a range of evolving smells from Lee Roy

its resin content on the calyx is a joy to see

Peace Bro

Phe

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-27-2018, 10:37 PM #24
The Pheonix

Some Grape X Church a very good friend bred by accident about 5 or 6 years ago and very happy with them as they all germed after no special attention all these years just an old bag and a couple had been crushed

The plants these seeds came from were divine and some of the very best i've ever smoked from the gifts my friend gave me, the quality was of the highest order...

iI have high hopes for these

Peace

Phe

Old 10-02-2018, 05:14 PM #25
The Pheonix

mp2

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-02-2018, 08:04 PM #26
nickman

nickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivor
Looking real nice up in here ...!!!...

nickman is offline Quote

Old 10-04-2018, 05:48 PM #27
The Pheonix

Thanks for popping in Nickman

Hopefully some dank to come

Peace Bro

Old 10-04-2018, 10:13 PM #28
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pheonix View Post
What is that ? MP2 ? I like the looks of it. Reminds me of the Poprockz F3 keeper I have. Love deep green, bordering on blueish green color.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 10-06-2018, 07:53 AM #29
The Pheonix

Yo DTOG

Its a Marra Kush x Peyote Purps

the peyote is the culprit for the color in them leaves its going darker by the day

Peace

Bro

Phe

Old 12-28-2018, 12:45 AM #30
The Pheonix

MP2

Lemon and Potabello mushroom flavour very unique

Peace Phe