You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Purple Punch

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Purple Punch Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-10-2017, 02:57 AM #1
KONY

KONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to beholdKONY is a splendid one to behold
Purple Punch

Curious how long everyone is flowering this and if it's any more potent if taken longer.
KONY is offline Quote

Old 12-19-2017, 12:54 AM #2
Queef

Queef is a jewel in the roughQueef is a jewel in the roughQueef is a jewel in the roughQueef is a jewel in the roughQueef is a jewel in the roughQueef is a jewel in the rough
Not sure she seems real quick though here's a pic of my cut not sure what day I go by looks really.
Queef is offline Quote

16 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-19-2017, 01:20 AM #3
billb

billb has much to be proud ofbillb has much to be proud ofbillb has much to be proud ofbillb has much to be proud ofbillb has much to be proud ofbillb has much to be proud ofbillb has much to be proud ofbillb has much to be proud ofbillb has much to be proud ofbillb has much to be proud ofbillb has much to be proud of
Mine died a few days after I got her. Just wasn’t meant to be no matter bad I wanted her. Lol
Looks so good
billb is offline Quote

Old 12-19-2017, 10:27 PM #4
Cabinet Ninja

Cabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really nice
I'm running 5 Purple Punch 2.0 by Symbiotic Genetics currently. Still in seedling stage, so nothing noteworthy just yet.
Cabinet Ninja is offline Quote

Old 12-19-2017, 10:32 PM #5
Cannavore

Cannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond repute
purp is purp lol it all has a low ceiling to me and i hear this cut is no different
Cannavore is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-23-2017, 09:42 AM #6
Queef

Queef is a jewel in the roughQueef is a jewel in the roughQueef is a jewel in the roughQueef is a jewel in the roughQueef is a jewel in the roughQueef is a jewel in the rough
Queef is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-23-2017, 10:11 AM #7
Patmando22

Patmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to beholdPatmando22 is a splendid one to behold
Just ordered some pp x a bunch of different stuff, il let you all know
Patmando22 is offline Quote

Old 05-06-2018, 09:20 AM #8
spazspaz

spazspaz has a spectacular aura aboutspazspaz has a spectacular aura aboutspazspaz has a spectacular aura about
I heard go 63-70 on the clone, and that it looks done way earlier than that. I personally haven't made it that far yet.
spazspaz is offline Quote

Old 05-09-2018, 06:34 PM #9
cocktail frank
Ubiquitous

cocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant future
mids plant, all hype dont waste your time.
“Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do,
every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do.
And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish,
where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!
But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money!
He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money!”

R.I.P. George Carlin
the funniest man to ever walk god's green earth.
R.I.P. Buckeye
cocktail frank is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-09-2018, 06:36 PM #10
theJointedOne

theJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant future
Excellent bag appeal, really does well outside, nearly grows itself and finishes very early. Will trigger without supp lighting

gdp/larry

theJointedOne is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.