Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > 7 pointers on an indica in veg??

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
7 pointers on an indica in veg?? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-08-2017, 12:13 AM #1
Spaventa

Spaventa is a splendid one to beholdSpaventa is a splendid one to beholdSpaventa is a splendid one to beholdSpaventa is a splendid one to beholdSpaventa is a splendid one to beholdSpaventa is a splendid one to beholdSpaventa is a splendid one to beholdSpaventa is a splendid one to beholdSpaventa is a splendid one to beholdSpaventa is a splendid one to beholdSpaventa is a splendid one to behold
7 pointers on an indica in veg??

Ive not noticed 7 fat fingered leaves on an indica in EARLY veg before... right from small. Ive not grown that many indica though lol Im a sat man and used to seeing them but the few indicas Ive grown never did them in veg that i can remember unless i vegged them for a long time under HPS maybe then I can't be sure but this clone i got recently stands out to me with its wide 7 fingers at early stages of veg.

Question I'm asking - is this something you've seen and what did you see it on? I'm taking from 9" tall its doing them.
Spaventa is offline Quote

Old 12-08-2017, 12:20 AM #2
Easy7

Easy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of light
Sounds like afghani genes in that

Old 12-08-2017, 12:34 AM #3
Spaventa

Spaventa is a splendid one to beholdSpaventa is a splendid one to beholdSpaventa is a splendid one to beholdSpaventa is a splendid one to beholdSpaventa is a splendid one to beholdSpaventa is a splendid one to beholdSpaventa is a splendid one to beholdSpaventa is a splendid one to beholdSpaventa is a splendid one to beholdSpaventa is a splendid one to beholdSpaventa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy7 View Post
Sounds like afghani genes in that
oh ok that interesting, than you

Old 12-08-2017, 02:37 AM #4
Spaventa

Anybody think of anything special this is a trait off??? i.e. an elite quite tightly held that does this?

Old 12-09-2017, 03:27 PM #5
Easy7

Easy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of light
The list goes on and on for a long ways.

Pretty much every sativa indica cross has afghani. Not all of them but a lot as afghans were used early and very very often in hybrids.

Maybe someone else can chime in.

Old 12-10-2017, 01:20 AM #6
Dropped Cat
Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch

Dropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud of
Got some White Rhino, does the 7 finger in veg too.

There are 2 in flower now that have 9 fingers, two small
pointers and 7 big fingers.

Look for double serrations on a plant, I hear that's a trait of potentcy.