What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OrIgiNaL oG Og KusH sToRy JoSh's CuT

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Original og kush
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Miraculous Meds

Nice pics bro, now if they were just not sideways and in the light. lol... Have you grown this cut out before? Im curious how she stacks up to the other "originals". Look forward to the story too. Carry on stoney! That's a helluva scrog my friend.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Smells like dank ass og should lol..... Burns your senses with Gas pine skunk dark sharp kush, no lemon like sfv... I haven't grown this particular cut labeled josh's before but I've grown pretty much all the og s at some point n this girl Grows n smells exactly like the ghost cut.. Can't wait to try her n see... I'm at day 33 now bout half way there....

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I thought they where the same,
as in the real og kush.

Look up the lineage to the Josh D OG it is NOT the GHOST cut wouldn't the ghost be the lemon thai/afghan x chemdog? And not hells angel og x the other og strains it is crossed with?

mack 10

Veteran
I thought he was growing the clone, called josh d ( well now renamed)
which would be josh's personal og kush clone as in the ghost or whatever you want to call it.

if he's growing karmas seed line, then yeah your right.

I think dankage either way.

and just to add, that's a load of bollox about thai cross this or that.
they found the og kush as a bagseed from herb brought in Miami.
from josh's mouth himself.

so the dude who actually grew the og originally prob has no clue his personal
strain is really the one and only world famous OGK.
hehe.

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
Good to see someone else with the real Josh D clone. Stoney knocked it on the head with his description. I’ve had her since 2013 or so.

THE JOSH IS THE GHOST EMPERORTAIMA.
Can’t be debated. Josh gave to orgnkid who gave to ghost. Josh has kept his cut and this cut is the archetype OG plant.

Once again Killin it Stoney!

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
If it is then I'm done posting jist curious if all these are the same just different name tags or diff phenos or even something else thanks :biggrin: