Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > 6 Mixed ACE fems - DeeDubya's Winter Grow

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
6 Mixed ACE fems - DeeDubya's Winter Grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-28-2017, 06:34 PM #1
deepwaterdude

deepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud of
6 Mixed ACE fems - DeeDubya's Winter Grow

These little girls are only 5 days old (2 for PH#2) and are already showing good attitude.
Strains are: Panama Haze (2), Haze x KC, Malawi x PCK, Orient Express and Zamaldelica, all fems. May add another couple of plants as we go.
Hand watering 1-2x per day
Tent is a 5x5 with 4x4 tray
Light is Nextlight Mega (650w LED)
Medium is Tuper soilless, coco-based mix with 20%EWC mixed in
Nutes are Sensi A + B for coco, w/Big Bud, Nirvana and Overdrive all at the ready + botanicare CalMag if needed.

And Away we go!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	5x5 5 days.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	436931 Click image for larger version

Name:	5 days.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	436932 Click image for larger version

Name:	All girls.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	436933 Click image for larger version

Name:	PH#2.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	436934 Click image for larger version

Name:	PH#1.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	436935

Name:	Zamaldelica.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	103.6 KB
ID:	436936 Click image for larger version

Name:	OE.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	436937 Click image for larger version

Name:	Malawi x PCK.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	436938 Click image for larger version

Name:	Haze x KC.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	436939
deepwaterdude is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-29-2017, 01:07 AM #2
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud of
Good luck dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepwaterdude View Post
May add another couple of plants as we go.
The CBG ones?

When do you start watering from the tray ?As soon they show?
Syd Barrett is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-29-2017, 11:44 AM #3
Consolidated

Consolidated is a jewel in the roughConsolidated is a jewel in the roughConsolidated is a jewel in the roughConsolidated is a jewel in the roughConsolidated is a jewel in the roughConsolidated is a jewel in the roughConsolidated is a jewel in the rough
I wish you good luck also DWD , and if you have time and "will " tell us some for that tray's habits...
Do you'll transplant them to fabric pots ? to take food from the tray ?
Thanks mate anyway.

Last edited by Consolidated; 11-29-2017 at 04:23 PM..
Consolidated is offline Quote

Old 11-29-2017, 04:34 PM #4
deepwaterdude

deepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud of
Hi, Conso and Syd, thanks for the gander! Lol, I hate to disappoint, but that tray is for the most basic of uses, i.e. keeping runoff off the floor I could use it as flood and drain, but that would require "thinking" and "working" until it got set up right, while hand watering is definitely less of a bother.

Yep, they will be transplanted into either 3 or 5 gal smart pots upon flower, and right now, the magic of EWC is getting them going FAST. Gorgeous little babes! After another week I'll flip them to 18/6, then to 12/12. I was going 12/12 from seed but have to reprogram my timer

Have to decide rather quick if I want another girl or two in there. How about a poll to decide on a couple more? I lean toward another Haze x KC and another OE or Malawi x PCK. If I don't insist on fems, we can think about GT, Malawi, Panama, Caribe, Jarilla, NepJam, Tikal, PamZam... I think only the first few interest me.

Good day, ICpals, girls are looking stellar this AM w/nice high temps. I'm loving their vigor and their great health is a huge relief. dee dubya dee

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-30-2017, 01:13 AM #5
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud of
Hey,more OE is always a good thing!I scored my first VB dom at the fifth attempt .As interesting as the regs are,I won't take the plunge to suggest a possible dude.Another MxPCK would also be nice to have a chance at both colours.But I cannot NOT suggest the hz /kc...Can't decide.You sure you want more haze crosses in there?Especially 2 of them being Panama haze?But I would be the last one to judge room management
Syd Barrett is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2017, 04:22 AM #6
Azure

Azure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of light
I'm in for the grow show!
Azure is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2017, 04:57 PM #7
deepwaterdude

Little red corvettes-these girls are much too fast;)

Welcome aboard, Azure, and thanks for the thoughts, syd, almost had me popping one more of OE and Malawi PCK, then I thought- "Who can handle 12/12 from seed the best? Hazes." If I wet the seeds today, they'll see first light when I'm changing the schedule to 18/6 for one week, then we go 12/12. So they'd get a week of 18/6 only, so best go with some stretchers I forgot I had Green Haze x malawi, so I'm thinking one of those and one Haze x KC. I'll put them both directly into 12 liter pots so no interruptions.
As far as space management goes, how could these tiny little shoots possibly give me any problems in that huge tent? (pretty sure I say this every grow;o))

Here they are this morning, looking light green under the Mega and growing exponentially every day. I gave them a 1/5 dose of grow A +B yesterday, more for pH and calmag than for growth, but I think I'll lay off another week and let them just eat the EWC, give 'em a little taste of Great White.

The Zam's a little fatty!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1 week.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	437201 Click image for larger version

Name:	1 week rakish tilt.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	437202 Click image for larger version

Name:	Haze x KC.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	437203 Click image for larger version

Name:	Malawi x PCK.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	437204 Click image for larger version

Name:	Orient Express.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	113.6 KB
ID:	437205

Name:	Panama Haze 1.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	100.8 KB
ID:	437206 Click image for larger version

Name:	Panama Haze 2.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	139.0 KB
ID:	437207 Click image for larger version

Name:	ZAmaldelica.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	437208

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-30-2017, 06:23 PM #8
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi deepwaterdude

Thanks for starting another grow with our genetics, much appreciated

It's going to be a pleasure to see their development under your green hands!
dubi is offline Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 08:10 PM #9
deepwaterdude

Hey, dubi, glad you're back around I've got another Zamaldelica and Haze x KC germinated and ready to plant, so they'll be eight total;O) As far as my palate is concerned, your genetics are the only ones out there, only hard part is choosing the strains!

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-05-2017, 05:26 PM #10
deepwaterdude

Repotted to Happy Frog soil

Girls were not liking the coco, so I transplanted them all to 3 and 4 gallon soil yesterday (4 gals for m x pck and OE) w/ a dusting of Great White and lifted the light a bit. My old coco mix was pH buffered, this one wasn't, so even with my feeble attempts to keep it under control, I was losing the battle and the girls were starting to look very deficient, despite super fast growth. I was surprised to find very nice, healthy roots on the Panama Hazes and the OE already.

Haze x KC 2 came up last night Pics later. Still at 24hrs light at 12 days from birth. Girls are very squat and starting to branch, almost ready for 1st topping for the hazes. M x PCK and the 4 hazes all have red in them