What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Potassium sulfate for K use.

G

I have tried to find using the search but can't find how much potassium sulfate 0-0-50 powder to use per gallon of water to supplement kelp and or liquid kelp. Best I can find is 1/4 tsp per gallon. And not go overboard. Anyone use it regularly??

growingcrazy

Go to customhydronutrients . com and download the hydrobuddy program. You can customize your mix based around your ingredients and what ppm you are shooting for. This works well for liquids and soluble powders, as well as just to have a good number set for a baseline.

growingcrazy

I just went and looked. 100 ppm of K in 1 gallon of water requires .73 grams of k sulfate if it is 0-0-50.

Hope that helps.

G

Thanks. I used about .6 G which by volume seems to be about 1/8 tsp in one gallon with about 25ML of the liquid bone meal which I have already been using at about half strength as well. Used only half gallon between two 7 gal smart pots that get about a gallon of water usually. Like I have learned in the past its easy to add more but you cant take too much back. Couple days we shall see.

Latest posts

Latest posts