What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I'm ready to make a statement

Spaventa

Veteran
I have some nice cuts. I smoke all the time. Im pretty tolerant. It takes a lot to impress me.

GG#4 is on another level.

I put a jar somewhere and forgot the fucker for about a month. I found it and rolled a fat one, got a drink and went to youtube.
Im watching something and then suddenly, like a voice shouting at me, I feel high as a motherfucker and its distracting me from the video! its that intense! theres a body effect like a very gentle electric current running through me! mind is on fire!

picture.php

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you grow it? I bought some GG#4 from a dispensary recently. It's awesome.

Some of the grow logs here have been almost unbelievable, seeing how crystally the buds get. I would love to find a legit clone and grow it for myself to see how it looks in flower.

Spaventa

Veteran
Did you grow it? I bought some GG#4 from a dispensary recently. It's awesome.

Some of the grow logs here have been almost unbelievable, seeing how crystally the buds get. I would love to find a legit clone and grow it for myself to see how it looks in flower.

Sure did.
Here she was a few weeks in.
picture.php

Spaventa

Veteran
Beautiful plant. :) This is on the top of my list of things to grow soon along with C99.

I liked C99. I grew it around 2003/4. I was growing original 2000 Brothers Grimm Apollo 11 at the time also . I was a 7 weeker kinda guy back then. I thought you needed patience to do a 9 weeker lol

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I liked C99. I grew it around 2003/4. I was growing original 2000 Brothers Grimm Apollo 11 at the time also . I was a 7 weeker kinda guy back then. I thought you needed patience to do a 9 weeker lol

Brothers Grimm C99 is the first named strain I grew back in 2001. I've grown F2s from several other breeders since, and I've found at least one plant that has that "magic" every time.

I've had to take a break from growing recently. I'll get started again in the next few months. I was thinking I should grow my all time favorite again along with one other strain I haven't grown before.

Did you get GG4 from a dispensary or a friend? I know they have good clones at some dispensaries and cannabis convensions. The whole room got powdery mildew from my only attempt at growing dispensary clones, so I'm apprehensive about trying something that's not from a seed I sprouted myself.

Spaventa

Veteran
Brothers Grimm C99 is the first named strain I grew back in 2001. I've grown F2s from several other breeders since, and I've found at least one plant that has that "magic" every time.

I've had to take a break from growing recently. I'll get started again in the next few months. I was thinking I should grow my all time favorite again along with one other strain I haven't grown before.

Did you get GG4 from a dispensary or a friend? I know they have good clones at some dispensaries and cannabis convensions. The whole room got powdery mildew from my only attempt at growing dispensary clones, so I'm apprehensive about trying something that's not from a seed I sprouted myself.

I got mine from a friend. It made a long complicated journey too!

Mildred as I call her, is a bitch in flower. Ive seen it ruin big harvests but you can eradicate it easily enough in veg well in advance - don't let that be a deal breaker on the dispensaries. Just quarantine it like you would anything that comes into your growing environment.

G

SO has anyone tried those darkhorse genetics s1 s?Afraid to ask about the RQS ones :biggrin: