What's new

Irene

I'm excited to finally grow some Irene og. She's one of the tricky cuts to grow, showing fatter leaves.kind of resembles a bubba cross. She also exhibits a few unique and almost mutant like traits. One of which includes shooting new branches grown out of the fan leave stems.im hearing she's a floater around Atlanta,ga.and story goes she's a bag seed from a sack of la kush.my friend who gifted her to me says she's a piney sour side of an OG.im used to feuly funkyearthy,but ok.... She should be a delight to grow.cheers

Attachments

• IMG_20171115_140012.jpg
    IMG_20171115_140012.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Sativa
    Sativa
    108.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20171115_135945.jpg
    IMG_20171115_135945.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 21

mushroombrew

Veteran
My buddy has her. Much thinner leaves though. But phenotype changes so much with environment...

Should be outstanding smoke!

AspenGas

I'm excited to finally grow some Irene og. She's one of the tricky cuts to grow, showing fatter leaves.kind of resembles a bubba cross. She also exhibits a few unique and almost mutant like traits. One of which includes shooting new branches grown out of the fan leave stems.im hearing she's a floater around Atlanta,ga.and story goes she's a bag seed from a sack of la kush.my friend who gifted her to me says she's a piney sour side of an OG.im used to feuly funkyearthy,but ok.... She should be a delight to grow.cheers

Been lookin for the Irene for a minute.
Looks awesome.
Some day...some day!

Latest posts

Latest posts