What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Drug War Madness - I Feel Safer Now.

St. Phatty

"As officers from the 12th Precinct pretended to be dope dealers, two special operations officers from 11th precinct showed up pretending to be customers. As the deal went bad, the 11th precinct officers ordered the 12th Precinct officers to the ground not knowing that they were fellow colleagues.

That is when all hell broke out and we’ll let Fox2 describe what happened next:

FOX 2 is told the rest of the special ops team from the 12th Precinct showed up, and officers began raiding the drug house in the 19300 block of Andover. But instead of fighting crime, officers from both precincts began fighting with each other.

Sources say guns were drawn and punches were thrown while the homeowner stood and watched. The department’s top cops were notified along with Internal Affairs. One officer was taken to the hospital."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...-battle-each-other-sting-operation-gone-wrong

Our tax dollars at work.

When I was in high school, my teachers tried to paint a picture of the collapse of the USSR.

The general idea was, the left hand of the Soviet government didn't know what the right hand was doing.

And, they were engaged in activities that were 110% un-productive.

I don't know if my teachers accurately described the collapsing USSR.

But they sure as hell described the US circa 2017.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WTF were 11th precinct officers doing in 12th precinct jurisdiction (or vice versa), without COMMUNICATING with one another?

Was it really a sting op or just a money making op gone bad?

St. Phatty

Life would be so much simpler

if every Public Servant was a Spider Mite

and every Citizen had a Spray Bottle full of Safer's Soap.

Just in Case.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i can just see it....

each side is thinking how the sting is running perfectly, the selling cops think; here we have these buyers all ready to go, big pile of cash ready to dip in to, while the buyer cops are thinking, awesome, this will prove big dealing, we gonna get those fuckers red handed. all the many charges will stick like glue....

then they do the hand off and each side starts screaming at the exact same moment police! dea! what ever...."put your fucking hands up or ill blow your brains out" in that split second the more intelligent among them realize whats up and get a sinking feeling in their gut as the implication of getting shot to pieces by fellow officers raises it's head, while the dumber or shall we say slower individuals on both sides scream even louder and start cocking weapons before the order to " STAND THE FUCK DOWN!" finally makes it through the haze of the adrenalin rush, to the conscious brain, lol. where upon half of them find they pissed their pants and only pure luck kept all the guns silent, which is what saved their lives through the encounter.

Betterhaff

Veteran
Entrapment at its finest, especially when it’s undercover vs undercover. Who’s stinging who? lol. The debriefings had to be interesting.

St. Phatty

Well, it was either money for @$$hole cops, or fixing the lead pipes.

They chose what they chose.

There's a scene in Indiana Jones where the guy says, "He chose ... poorly."

The thing that amazes me about the US is the lack of accountability in public officials. There are a few 'public servants' dead center in the Keystone cops episode.

If it was an Indian tribe they would be buried up to their necks in a streambed awaiting flash flood. At best.

It's a Harvey Weinstein approach to management.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
had this very thing happen in a town a few miles from here. undercover county cops were in town doing a "sting" selling weed to "dealers". undercover city cops were doing a "buy" from "importers". LOL! when the weed & money changed hands, everyone there (7 or so) pulled out pistols & started screaming/shooting. end result? nobody arrested, no innocent bystanders shot, and only 4 wounded cars from 7 fruitloop pigs shooting at each other at point-blank range, with allegedly over twenty rounds fired. someone needs to spend more time at the pistol range.:laughing: witless dickheads...

Latest posts

Latest posts