You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Haze C

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Haze C Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-14-2017, 07:17 PM #1
bestothebest

bestothebest has a spectacular aura aboutbestothebest has a spectacular aura aboutbestothebest has a spectacular aura aboutbestothebest has a spectacular aura about
Haze C

Just a quick question, does anyone know if the HAZE C male has ever been released to the public? Or is shanti the only one that holds it? Would be nice to get my hands on it due to breeding potential.
bestothebest is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-14-2017, 09:00 PM #2
JetLife175

JetLife175 is a jewel in the roughJetLife175 is a jewel in the roughJetLife175 is a jewel in the roughJetLife175 is a jewel in the roughJetLife175 is a jewel in the roughJetLife175 is a jewel in the roughJetLife175 is a jewel in the rough
It’s proprietary from what I know. Only used in MNS work these days.
JetLife175 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-15-2017, 12:23 AM #3
Limeygreen

Limeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of light
I had heard south Holland crew still holds it.

Old 10-15-2017, 02:31 AM #4
Bob Green

Bob Green is a jewel in the roughBob Green is a jewel in the roughBob Green is a jewel in the roughBob Green is a jewel in the roughBob Green is a jewel in the roughBob Green is a jewel in the roughBob Green is a jewel in the roughBob Green is a jewel in the rough
I honestly don't think it is still alive in pure form.

There are original old school cuts of C5(NL5 x Haze C), A5 (NL5 x Haze A),HPH (Hashplant Haze C), AG13 (G13 x Haze A), and Nevil's Haze (A5 x Haze C) from the South Holland crew that have been preserved but I don't believe that the old Haze C male cut survived.

Shanti lost quite a few plants in the raid like his Widow male.

You are talking about a plant that was sprouted in the mid 80's. Also one of the most protected plants in modern cannabis breeding history. I know people that have all the cuts I mentioned above but I have never heard of a surviving cut of Haze C.

But for 100% certain the C male never leaked out to the public.
Bob Green is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-15-2017, 02:41 AM #5
sour power

sour power will become famous soon enough
Got me some crosses of the c5 from Yosemite sam years ago.it seemed the c5 was dominate in the cross when i ran a couple of packs.if ur looking for haze c strictly.i would run multiple packs of one of these.nevs haze, doors,afghan haze.honestly u can almost run all of his haxes and find something.not sure how mns is today havent bought nothing from them over 5years but when i did every pack i grew there was always something that made me feel i didnt waste my time.2-4 packs of said strain will get rare pheno u wont part with.
sour power is offline Quote

Old 10-16-2017, 09:18 AM #6
aquavitae

aquavitae will become famous soon enough
your best bet might be to ask this in the mns forum, i doubt that youll get a clone by just asking though, especially HzC (if its still around)
aquavitae is online now Quote

Old 10-16-2017, 02:34 PM #7
Mustafunk
Heirloom Grower

Mustafunk has much to be proud ofMustafunk has much to be proud ofMustafunk has much to be proud ofMustafunk has much to be proud ofMustafunk has much to be proud ofMustafunk has much to be proud ofMustafunk has much to be proud ofMustafunk has much to be proud ofMustafunk has much to be proud ofMustafunk has much to be proud ofMustafunk has much to be proud of
C5 Haze is alive but I don't think anyone ever received the HazeC male straight from Nevil.

Shanti has a great talent to make up stories and marketing on the other hand. I hear he's selling CBD+Tobacco cigs in Swizterland now, he's a business shark.
Mustafunk is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-16-2017, 04:06 PM #8
aquavitae

aquavitae will become famous soon enough
interesting Mustafunk. i always read and heard about shanti in very high regards, not so much about his former business associates though. how do you know hzC is alive?
aquavitae is online now Quote

Old 10-16-2017, 05:50 PM #9
sour power

sour power will become famous soon enough
Because haze c is in almost every haze hybrid at mns.i believe there are only 2 lines that dont carry haze c as far as the haze hybrids mns offers.could be wrong but doubt it.
sour power is offline Quote

Old 10-16-2017, 10:42 PM #10
Bob Green

Bob Green is a jewel in the roughBob Green is a jewel in the roughBob Green is a jewel in the roughBob Green is a jewel in the roughBob Green is a jewel in the roughBob Green is a jewel in the roughBob Green is a jewel in the roughBob Green is a jewel in the rough
Has anyone ever released a Elite male of any kind? Any proven old school breeder male ever?

Nevil himself said Haze C is dead.

As far as MNS lines containing the Haze C it comes through hybrids of A5 and C5. He calls his AC male a pure Haze too yet it is 25% Skunk and 25% NL5 only half Haze.

Last picture Shanti showed of the Haze C male was before his bust. Was it even his picture? I have only seen one photo of the Haze C male anywhere. Before his Rhino became a Sativa too. He later admitted to losing the original Widow male but lied and sold thousands of seeds to people claiming it is the original.

It's easier to fool a man than to convince a man he has been fooled.

Bob Green is offline Quote