What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rock Resinator flushing time?

cone

Howdy

I've searched the forums but can't find a definitive answer.

I started using Rock Resinator later on in flowering but the strains I'm currently growing are new to me and started chucking the odd milky trichomes.

I'm in a flutter as to how long it takes flushing to get the nutrients out of the plant's system?

The plants look to have about 7-10 days left but personally like to give them a good 2-3 weeks.

Any help appreciated.

Cone

Siever

Veteran
then it's time to flush tight now.
B.T.W. is it the first time you use this Rock Resinator?

cone

then it's time to flush tight now.
B.T.W. is it the first time you use this Rock Resinator?

Siever thanks for the quick response bud.

I should have mentioned before I was using Rock Resinator on its own no other nutrients at all.

They have been flushing for around 6 days.

Yes, I have used it a number of times before just now with the strains I'm growing currently.

Does it leave any unwanted tastes or chemicals behind for example if had no other choice but to cut them?

Siever

Veteran
not if you flush them properly. Honestly I'm used to use organic nutrients and if I don't give a lot I just need to stop feeding them for the last 10-15 days. I used to use other nutriënts. With them I just fluhed them once.
Are you happy with the results of Rock resinator? I'm thinking to use it too. Terpinator is another product like that.

Drewsif

Flushing reduces weight. This is counter productive towards the goal of these contaminant products.

When you use nothing during flower you smoke flowers. When you use anything during flower you're smoking anything. And when you think you can't taste it you'll find somone who can. Then you'll push it back 2 weeks until you find somone with better taste buds who can taste what you used in flower. Then the whole thing unravels and you'll never buy food at the store or smoke another person's weed again .

cone

I used to grow completely organic for going on 7 years but like to change things up so I went in the direction of Echothive, Coco with Charge it's pretty surprising TBH.

I'll give them another 10 days then cut them.

Rock Resinator is good but I wouldn't like to use it from week 2 flowering, Next time it will be the 4th week flowering.

Yeah, go for Siever you won't be disappointed!

cone

Flushing reduces weight. This is counter productive towards the goal of these contaminant products.

When you use nothing during flower you smoke flowers. When you use anything during flower you're smoking anything. And when you think you can't taste it you'll find somone who can. Then you'll push it back 2 weeks until you find somone with better taste buds who can taste what you used in flower. Then the whole thing unravels and you'll never buy food at the store or smoke another person's weed again .

Drewif

Flushing reduces weight? That's the first time I have ever heard of it in 17 years growing & reading, Where did you come up with that?

As far as I believe all flushing does is gets rid of salt build up, Stored nutrients in the plants and leaves you with a cleaner product at the end.
Or are there thousands if not millions of people wrong?

Cone

Absolem

Drewif

Flushing reduces weight? That's the first time I have ever heard of it in 17 years growing & reading, Where did you come up with that?

As far as I believe all flushing does is gets rid of salt build up, Stored nutrients in the plants and leaves you with a cleaner product at the end.

Cone

If you over fertilize a plant it takes 30 days or more for the plant to use up the extra nutrients. "Flushing" is term used only in cannabis corners. In horticulture or agriculture the removal of nutrients from the medium is called leaching.

Cone

"Flushing" cough cough or leaching will remove the nutrient ions from the medium. But how does it remove them from the plant? If it takes around 30 days for a over fertilized plant to use up its excess nutrients how does leaching do it in 10 days? IMO the vast majority of cannabis growers over fertilize their crop.

Cone

Yes. The horticultural and agricultural industry laugh at us. People paying $65.00 or more for the budget buster bloom boost which has a total of $0.75 worth the MKP and magnesium sulfate in it.

cone

If you over fertilize a plant it takes 30 days or more for the plant to use up the extra nutrients. "Flushing" is term used only in cannabis corners. In horticulture or agriculture the removal of nutrients from the medium is called leaching.

"Flushing" cough cough or leaching will remove the nutrient ions from the medium. But how does it remove them from the plant? If it takes around 30 days for a over fertilized plant to use up its excess nutrients how does leaching do it in 10 days? IMO the vast majority of cannabis growers over fertilize their crop.

Yes. The horticultural and agricultural industry laugh at us. People paying $65.00 or more for the budget buster bloom boost which has a total of $0.75 worth the MKP and magnesium sulfate in it.

Absolem

"cough cough" WTF you're bringing terms and facts into a simple thread that has been discussed a hundred times or more before we know Flushing is another term for leaching and companies make millions of us why? Simplicity and ease especially for somebody in my position who has to rely on telling other people to do when they have spare time but you wouldn't take a Quadriplegic into consideration would you?

GrowKing.

I used to grow completely organic for going on 7 years but like to change things up so I went in the direction of Echothive, Coco with Charge it's pretty surprising TBH.

I'll give them another 10 days then cut them.

Rock Resinator is good but I wouldn't like to use it from week 2 flowering, Next time it will be the 4th week flowering.

Yeah, go for Siever you won't be disappointed!
Hi is there any update on how it was after you completed your flushing? Thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts