What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whatever happened to BOG Seeds?

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
No clue but I have a stash of sour bubble seeds ....great strain with alot of potential...yeehaw

Stewie

I was hoping to score some of Lifesavers again, had em like 10 years ago.. One of my favorite strains i ever grew... if you ever make F2's hmu :') Wouldnt mind some BOG's again..Havent been on here in ages but when I think of icmag I think of BOG...

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I have lots of crosses..I did lifesaver too but don't remember if I did f2 or crosses...my seed stash is in storage..yeehaw

Green Squall

I was hoping to score some of Lifesavers again, had em like 10 years ago.. One of my favorite strains i ever grew... if you ever make F2's hmu :') Wouldnt mind some BOG's again..Havent been on here in ages but when I think of icmag I think of BOG...

There's a list on his IG of distributors. And lifesaver is back in stock.

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
LifeSaver was Great ! Fruity pops...I started to Read into Tom Hill Deep Chunk and I've heard it's also Fruity,like LifeSavers.But Tom's is green Buds While I had purple lifesaver Buds.

packerfan79

Veteran
I picked up a pack of sour grapes a few months back. I think he's not very active here. I have been wondering if they were going to come out with anything new.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really dont feel that important .... millions of ppl growing pot these days. From what I see on instagram your going to have to be a pretty big player before your even noticed. Never been to facebook but do follow a few on instagram.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They show up at the Emerald cup each year spreading the good vibes that the Bogs seems to spread so well :)

Skip

Veteran
Remember, seeds sales are legal within California (where BOG is), but not crossing state lines! That's when the Feds can get involved. Keep an eye on what AG Sessions does, as he is trying hard to crack down on cannabis.

Latest posts

Latest posts