What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

msnl chemdog vs headband og vs sour diesel vs og kush vs super lemon diesel, vs sour

Ledsicon

hi, its currently good sales on some strains i want to try find keepers amoungst and since im from europe and have not had the chance to experience what true og kush was or chemdog or headband og sour diesel nyc diesel sour grape kush and so on i wonder.

i use cannabis for ptsd and anger issues/depression and also often a pure or indica dominant bedtime smoke.

i also heard chemdog from msnl i an awesome yielder on top of registered up to over 26% at sc labs sometime, but at same time i so want to try their sour diesel and not least their headband og..

i would wish i still could order from attitude or choice but only I NEVER HAD SEIZED any post from are msnl guaranteed stealth option.
over 40 orders to norway in 16 years and i even have gottn opened packages where customs couldnt find the seeds. choice attitude the vault gorilla and herbies all have a big bust% in norway sady as our customs are stazi

Ledsicon

so any experiences with exactly this seedbanks above listed strains?
their og kush aurora indica and ice and ww max are all very good value and minimum 20% thc if you know what you do that is :)

i also want back that starwberry cough sat dominant dutch passion seeds and power plant and durban poison super energetic sativas and i saw msnl also carries them still too :) crossbreeding season closing in fast i see,i have some wild aurora indica female and male in vegchamber waiting for partners :) :)

mushroombrew

Veteran
Good OG genetics are hard to find in seed form. Chems are easier.

And you need to realize 99% of what you read in seed descriptions is just marketing hype.

Do your research. Search strains and pics. Don't buy because it "sounds "good.
Lots of strains on here just search...

Ledsicon

And you need to realize 99% of what you read in seed descriptions is just marketing hype.

Thanx for answer but thats why i reach out to oyhers.noone is the expert. So even with 16years plus experience and im also sponsored frpm usa and china on various products and know very well its hard to belive what you read but at least i have rather had lower expectations too for ex dutch åassion and mephisto have exceeded from what i though or expected. So those two i trust by years Grows with mad sucsess of

Ledsicon

Thanx btw. So what chem sources/breeders do u suggest?

M

maliali

karma genetics for an OG,josh d,rare dankness...OG is the best for your medical problems it is relaxed euphoric high zen like state,must chop her 70+ days flower. And high last four hours.

Ledsicon

top dawg. buy one good pack and make more of your own

Thanx alot. Ive been suggested topdawg by several forum members the last year, same with katma rarr dankness and a few more always has some true followers that reccomends so i must take a dive in the very shallow wallet and look into those.

Peace
Positive energy activates constant elevation:tiphat:

Ledsicon

karma genetics for an OG,josh d,rare dankness...OG is the best for your medical problems it is relaxed euphoric high zen like state,must chop her 70+ days flower. And high last four hours.

Thanx alot to you too. As above with rare dankness and topdawg karma also gets ALOT of good rep along with archive dna crocketts loompafarms and more.

I wish i could make a living with genetics and science within cannabis soon. Id work overtime every day:)

Thanx for the OG suggest and opinions :) really appreciate it

mushroombrew

Veteran
Green Point. Everything Gu is putting out lately is bomb.
Worth a look.
Just got the best male in two decades ot of Copper chem.

Ledsicon

Green Point. Everything Gu is putting out lately is bomb.
Worth a look.
Just got the best male in two decades ot of Copper chem.

Sorry and thanks for advice but what is GU? GREEN POINT, Never heard of any of them.
Got Lucky a few days ago and was given an old ziplockbag with 5 feminised barneys farm seeds, BUT he did not know what was what, only that it waa vanilla kush sweet tooth and blue cheese.
I think it was said 3vanilla and one of each bc and St.but 10 year old pack so one seed was destroyed, ,three germed within 2 days and one looks like it wont sprout at day 6-8... but agaon ive had germination all the way up to 12 days wait on a seed years ago and it was fire. Either way i dont mind 3 of 5 free cupwinning fems germed that old:)
I hope the blue cheese was the broken or non germed cause i love the cbd thc ratio potential of the others:)

aquavitae

try karma genetics or archive seeds for OG
connoisseur genetics or brothers grimm for the more sativa side of things

AV

Ledsicon

try karma genetics or archive seeds for OG
connoisseur genetics or brothers grimm for the more sativa side of things

AV

Lol thanx alot. I think its the 10th karma archive reccomendment ive gotten. Thanx much appreciated. Nah sativaleaning aint what im after on og or chem lines or headband.
I need gas/fuel terps medicine for my high tolerance and ptsd and s formed schollioses (spine). And ive used opiates many years before i got my licence. So like my idol nr 1 in the biz is kevin jodrey who jas wonderland nursery.also close up there in my respect is rare dankness loompafarms , Bodhi,dr/phd ed rosenthal and cervantes shantibaba and howard mr nice marks.

Ledsicon

Also i hear ******s, topdawg, reserva privada i KNOW personally has only good genetics but you know individual tastes and so on. For sativadom/hazexsativa genetics i vote rd ghost train haze #1, lowest % ive EVER seen of gth1 at reputable sclabs or others gottn on the keeper pheno is 26% total and several 28-29-30 and even 31-32 somewhere between if true thin layer chromatography tested...
Also iøø always have the true haze c male (only true haze left in the world is the male mr nice seeds breeds with. A and b arw dead female sisters of the pnly reaø original haze from the 70-80s

Ledsicon

So mr nice shantibaba are the only in the whole world with pure original haze genetics. Nowadays people think sativa dominant is haze if its 75-80% satdom.lol
So the nevilleshaze is famous for spreading the real us haze too europe

aquavitae

ledsicon, do you really base your choices on %? percentages of what? thc?
those lab tests should almost always be taken with a grain of salt.

and yeah ghost train haze is a nice choice for sativa too of course. on another note, i also dont think you can compare RP (dna) with topdawg, topdawg is just a class on its own

AV

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I will be selfing my favorite plant next year. It is something I made years ago, very powerful. OGMANGO Haze. It is a cross I did with a very old S1of the original OG to a mango haze make. Loud OG with pure mango on top. One hit can scare you.

mushroombrew

Veteran
I would not try to source American OG genetics from european seed companies.

Topdawg has great genetics. It's the bad attitude I can't stand. I give my money to others.

Greenpoint has a silly stardawg male. Really top cuts coming out of his lines

Then Vader. Lumberjack seed source. "timber" will get you in. Killer gear so far.

I did, however, just get a random cut of "rainbow Kush" from Amsterdam seeds. Huge weight for a Kush while still retaining kush nose and potency.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=73599&pictureid=1799790

Ledsicon

ledsicon, do you really base your choices on %? percentages of what? thc?
those lab tests should almost always be taken with a grain of salt.

and yeah ghost train haze is a nice choice for sativa too of course. on another note, i also dont think you can compare RP (dna) with topdawg, topdawg is just a class on its own

AV

Thanx and no but good point, it really sounds øike that from my post.lol sorry.
I dont select or base my choices from labtests and least the dutch cup winners like greenhouse allegedly caught paying for 1st places but tjats just rumours from alot of locals in amsterdam so idk but i definatly like to try the gth#1. Thanx for your opinion but its no doubt reserva privada has awesome genetic too without cheating.., as saidd im in europe and never tried real old chems sfvog triangle kush or the miami og cut from 91 and so on but i highly doubt all agree on topdawg is in a league of its own compared to rp.. i always heard topdawg for best chem, not entire collection.

I will try out some topdawg then for chemlines but still will try several other breeders too of various og kushes and other i want to have in my collection.

Regarding % thc and total cannabinoids and such i do care if a lineage have great repetedly % acchived but i also LOVE blueberry at 18-19% and other higher rated potential thc cbd thc-v cbn cbg strains tried. Dutch passion is about to release medical thc-v cbn and cbg strains along with cbd selections :) interesting too follow the progress in the cannabinoid effect search and advancement.

I tend to like many diffrent strains but often 18-19% rated potential strains often smokes smoother with good medical effects too. I smoked a cookiepheno (not thin mint original) but platinum x blueberry and it was amazing