Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > NC's search!

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
NC's search! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-08-2017, 11:17 PM #1
Ncali

Ncali is just really niceNcali is just really niceNcali is just really niceNcali is just really niceNcali is just really niceNcali is just really niceNcali is just really niceNcali is just really niceNcali is just really niceNcali is just really nice
NC's search!

It's all about the search for that one girl....

I normally post my girls in various breeder's forums. However I think it is time for a change! There are multiple reasons to create this thread, primary among them are to step my game up. I am hoping to do so through the experience and tips I hope to gain from you! (the passers by). AND I should get a little motivation to put my best foot forth here, haha. I plan to grow some beans from breeders whose sections here at icmag are all but dead, some new gear, some of my own little testers, and some very popular breeder's beans also. Hopefully y'all find them as interesting as I do. Mostly Im here to celebrate the fun of growing, sharing, and consuming good fuggin weed.

I am 1st looking for practical indoor sativa hybrids, or sativas that I can make practical via growing techniques that I've picked up from observation of great growers here at icmag and other growing & gardening communities.

My Set up:
  • 400w mh/hps (experimenting with 315 cmh also)
  • Soil - old ffof & Black Gold mixes that has been amended w/ mix of: dr earth kelp meal, alfalfa meal, earth worm castings, bat guano
  • 3 x 3 x 6 flower tent
  • 2 x 2 x 4 veg/mother room
  • Alaska 5-1-1 fish emulsion, 0-10-10 moorbloom
  • BioBizz grow, bloom, boost
  • Love
First girls up are not sativa at all(mostly), a rarity here in my house. We want to try some medicinal properties of the indica side of life for friends and family. They are:
Connoisseur Genetics:
Rainbow Jones, Girl Scout Jones, Connoisseur Cookies
Cannabiogen: Purple Mexican (Oaxacan x Afghani)
CBD CREW: Therapy

On Deck,
Old World Genetics (djshort/jdshort): f13-throwback x10 in veg.

I hope this community can be patient with my irregular updates. The goal is to see if I can post enough fruitful info, pics, bud shots to hold interest for a while. Everyone is welcome here, I would ask only that everyone bring a smile and good vibes. Also, for me advice is helpful and appreciated. So are tips, tricks, suggestions, and good feedback.

NC

Last edited by Ncali; 09-16-2017 at 10:40 PM..
Ncali is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-08-2017, 11:25 PM #2
Ncali

Ncali is just really niceNcali is just really niceNcali is just really niceNcali is just really niceNcali is just really niceNcali is just really niceNcali is just really niceNcali is just really niceNcali is just really niceNcali is just really nice
New Booty

These are the girls chilling in main tent right now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7951.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	427264 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7952.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	427265

Name:	IMG_7955(1).jpg
Views:	4
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	427269 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7954.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	427267

Name:	IMG_7953.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	427266

Old 09-14-2017, 07:11 AM #3
Ncali

About to flip

Added Juicy fruit x snow lotus & Nevils Haze Mango, mango terp cut

From top right, clockwise: Juicy fruit x snowlotus, nevils haze mango, rainbow Jones 1& 2, Purple Mexican, conneseiur cookies, cbd therapy, center: girl scout jones
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20170913_205238.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	130.2 KB
ID:	427888

Last edited by Ncali; 09-16-2017 at 10:46 PM..

Old 09-14-2017, 07:17 AM #4
Ncali

The little f13s throwbacks

And three (juicy fruit x snow lotus) x golden tiger f1 testers.

Looking for those special f13 stringy weird frosty sativa mutants. I'd like them to get to little bush status to help bump the yield.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20170913_210251.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	132.0 KB
ID:	427891

Old 09-16-2017, 10:28 PM #5
Ncali

Saturday morning.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20170916_120906.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	428316

Old 09-16-2017, 10:38 PM #6
Ncali

That and: Transplanting the girls to their 5l pots. Flower lighting schedule to start on monday. Currently they're in .75L, the nevils mango haze will stay in 1L for flowering though. I just can't decide if she's a keeper, it's her last run.... Id like to see if dialing her in some and an extended flowering time bring up the strength in the smoke. She has the terps...

Old 09-17-2017, 09:16 PM #7
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to behold
Great lineup!I've grown purple mexi 2 times .It is oaxaca x pakistan citral kush ...Good luck,I'll be following
Syd Barrett is online now Quote

Old 09-18-2017, 06:03 AM #8
Ncali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd Barrett View Post
Great lineup!I've grown purple mexi 2 times .It is oaxaca x pakistan citral kush ...Good luck,I'll be following

Thanks for dropping by syd! Threads like yours helped me to purchase & pop these beans Being a native Californian, Mexican weed holds a special place in my heart. I will probably pop the rest of the p.mexican, some of the sinaloan jarilla and maybe even the sensi mexi sometime late next spring. Hopefully this girl has a nice the profile that leans to Oaxaca! I've got some haze/long flower sativa penciled in for the grow after the f13...

Dj short f13 grow
> coming soon

Old 09-23-2017, 09:17 PM #9
Ncali

Flowering begins!

Hi, an update on tent situation. 12/12 light schedule as of 9/18. Keeping my MH bulb in for another week to help with structural development during the initial stretch period. A few weeks still unit it gets interesting in there, the Connosuer cookies reeks. It's an OG chem leaner I suspect. Purple mexi smells a little of spice/pepper. Nothing else to report really.

NC
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20170923_111335.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	429238

Dj short f13 grow
> coming soon

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:27 PM #10
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to behold
Lookin' great

Don't remember how the Purple mexi smelled early on ,but both of my different phenos had an intoxicating sweet lime/berry aromas and the bubble hash reminded me of coca cola gummy bears Favourite first smoke of the day of my last run (not the hash,hehe)!
I had some intersex problems with her but they were probably due to defoliation .
Syd Barrett is online now Quote