What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

50 to 100 k rooms?

SofaKingStupid

Hey everybody. Haven't been round in a while. Anyone know where I can find good picture threads about big rooms? Like with technical stuff and shitt?

SofaKingStupid

I mean like info on what kinda fans they use, lights, reflectors, ballasts, pumps, timers AC units ,and all things technical?

SofaKingStupid

Anybody got any links? I'd really like to know what kinda equipment thats used. And nutes too. Like would it be nuts to use the kiss technique and hang your lights vertically with a big grow(50 to 100 k)? And what kinda ballasts are used. General hydroponics? Man cores? Digital? Any help?

SofaKingStupid

Thank you HazyFontazy! Good lookin out! I'm check in that thread. I find myself with a crazy opportunity, yet my largest grow has only been 3600 Watts of hps. I need to amp it up to 50k minimum. Someone is trusting me to put together a warehouse for them. I was hoping we could do the kiss technique with vertical 1000watt cool tubes. I know it sounds a bit nuts but I wanted to see if it was possible to do this and get good yields. Thanks Hazy, I'm gonna go check that thread! Any advice is welcome!