Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > What are your favorite bud boosters?

Thread Title Search
Click for RX Green Solutions
What are your favorite bud boosters? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-25-2017, 04:39 AM #1
Harry Ballzonya

Harry Ballzonya is on a distinguished road
What are your favorite bud boosters?

Does anyone have any experience with flower fuel? Has great reviews on amazon, would like a little feedback from you guys if anyone has tried it. Thanx in advance!
Harry Ballzonya is offline Quote

Old 08-27-2017, 05:55 PM #2
CaliNewby

CaliNewby is on a distinguished road
I have been using Green Sensation, works great for me. Hardens em up nicely, great smell and doesn't knock out flower quality
CaliNewby is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-27-2017, 09:39 PM #3
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to all
Bud boosters?

Explicit attention to environment
Balanced and sufficient NPK/Micros

Cannabis will hit it out of the park for you every time. The side bonus is every flavor and part of the flower will be pure cannabis. No extra flavors, contaminates or decreased quality through the absorption of bottledmagicoftheweek.

Give cannabis what it wants. You can find it all in nutrients and/or amendments.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-27-2017, 09:50 PM #4
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant future
Hydroplex or Advanced Big Bud used with their overdrive.
Lester Beans is offline Quote

Old 08-27-2017, 10:34 PM #5
Drewsif

Drewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the rough
I use skunk piss mixed with crushed up sweet tarts.

You have to draw a smiley face wearing remo shades on the bottle before you feed, or it won't work.

Every time you use my secret blend, please send royalty to paymeforlownsugarwater@paypal. com
Drewsif is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-28-2017, 05:30 PM #6
Harry Ballzonya

Haha ok I get it, just found the same stuff that beastie blooms and the flower fuel are made of. It's under $10 for 5 lbs. only problem is that's not gonna work for me. Gonna stick to what I know, and that's the natural way. Thank you all for making me realize that I'm over thinking this and as long as I've started with good genetics, soil, water and fed appropriately and they're getting optimal light, they're gonna impress me without blowing them up with fast food. I've been grooming these girls since birth. They're gonna show out for me! Peace.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-28-2017, 05:33 PM #7
bigganjabud

bigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud of
K. I. S

Old 08-29-2017, 03:21 AM #8
Harry Ballzonya

Yea, ive gotta concentrate on genetics and the rest will fall into place.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-29-2017, 03:29 AM #9
bigganjabud

bigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Ballzonya View Post
Yea, ive gotta concentrate on genetics and the rest will fall into place.
Nah bro ENVIRONMENT IS KEY
bigganjabud is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-31-2017, 03:46 PM #10
Harry Ballzonya

It all is key I guess, optimal levels of each component in a plants life will bring optimal performance. In the end though genetics determine what those optimal performances are going to look like. But I hear ya on the temps, RH, lighting and airflow. We're outdoors ATM and I ten to overthink shit. My plants that I grow an hour away from my house turn out the best because I'm not there to take mother natures hand and try and teach her how to grow plants lmao. She's been doing this a lot longer than I have, she's pretty good at what she does, the only role I need to play is providing good soil, water when needed, and possibly tie them girls up....they like that shit!