You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Bubba Hash- full ace run 'n fun

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Bubba Hash- full ace run 'n fun Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-17-2017, 07:34 PM #1
rlsmooth

rlsmooth has a spectacular aura aboutrlsmooth has a spectacular aura aboutrlsmooth has a spectacular aura aboutrlsmooth has a spectacular aura about
Bubba Hash- full ace run 'n fun

Hi, I'm planning to do my first grow journal ever about my next run, which will be Bubba Hash feminized. I have become a fan of Ace genetics, I've previously grown Kali China and Zamal Hash( please bring it back.. ). I chose Bubba Hash because winter is coming, and I'm a fan of narcotic indicas, that put me down late in the night, specially during dark winter times. Also there ain't a currently running journal about this strain, so people might get something out of this. I also have some Kali China fem beans , so I'm thinking of running a couple of those as well, to have some variance in smoking gear. I think they'd go well together

About my setup:
-Grow tent 90x90x180cm
-Lightning: 400w HPS
-Ventilation: TT-Silent 350/Mh3
- 9x 11l organic soil grow.

So right now I'm thinking about two options,first of em is letting all these 9 ladies grow free, or maybe FIM- topping all of them and tying branches down to create an even canopy, almost like a scrog without net, which I think would propably yield better, even though both strains are "main cola dominant. My previous experience of pure indicas was Pakistan Valley from World of Seeds, and it yielded very nicely because it was fimmed. I plan to flower em atleast 9 weeks, maybe even 10 from first hairs, to get that heavy indica effect. Veg period of 2-3,5 weeks most likely.

I will germinate the seeds this upcoming weekend, then I have to put em to veg in my balcony, because I might have to use my only tent to dry some outdoor products. They will most likely be put in small containers in the balcony for about 1-2 weeks, then I'll move em inside to their final 11l containers with Atami Bio-Grow soil, boosted with some bat guano. Little bit of veg to see if they recover well from fimming and then full flower power.

Feel free to stop by and throw any comments or ideas that might occur, new thoughts are always welcome. I've learned so much just reading your diaries and sticky topics. My civil life is kinda busy right now but I will try to update the progress atleast once a week with some nice pics, first pics coming when the seeds have germinated.. Bom Shanka..
rlsmooth is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-21-2017, 03:51 PM #2
ULMW

ULMW is a splendid one to beholdULMW is a splendid one to beholdULMW is a splendid one to beholdULMW is a splendid one to beholdULMW is a splendid one to beholdULMW is a splendid one to beholdULMW is a splendid one to beholdULMW is a splendid one to beholdULMW is a splendid one to beholdULMW is a splendid one to beholdULMW is a splendid one to behold
Greetings Rismooth,
Nice to have you here and look forward to your grow joyrnal.
I just moved my first Bubbahash to flower tent having topped her twice. She is now in a 25l pot.
I found her a bit slower in veg compared to the Black Domina 98 xErd Purt which I am also testing at the same time. Nutes also seem to be something to go gently with with Bubbahash. Less is more, if you get mi meaning. Just let her do her thing and watch what she wants and all is good. Happy growing. Exciting times to grow this Bubbahash!
ULMW is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-28-2017, 01:48 PM #3
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi rlsmooth,

I'm glad you have enjoyed with your Kali China and Zamal Hash' experience and that you want to explore more of our strains Much appreciated!

I also like a good and tasty hashplant smoke for those dark winter nights and i think that Bubba Hash is perfect for what you are looking for and for your growing requirements.

Indeed, as we state in Bubba Hash description, she is a perfect strain to grow many plants in SOG in small spaces like yours. These kind of hashplants react slowly to topping so i wouldn't recommend you to top them unless you plan to give them long vegetative stages, which is probably not recommended due to your space limitations, Bubba Hash has worked perfectly for us in columnar SOG grows, growing many females in small spaces.

Let me know if you have any other doubt. Kind regards!
dubi is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-28-2017, 03:37 PM #4
rlsmooth

rlsmooth has a spectacular aura aboutrlsmooth has a spectacular aura aboutrlsmooth has a spectacular aura aboutrlsmooth has a spectacular aura about
Hello ULMW and Dubi,

Thanks for your tips, they're much appreciated! This project was a little bit delayed due to very busy times in my personal life..I want to germinate and start the grow cycle when I'm stress-free and can perfectly focus on my plants, so that they'll get a nice start Anyway it seems that the busiest days are soon done, will probaply get the run going soonish so pics coming next week at the latest!

After this run I'm planning to run some ace sativas, never grown anything except indica hybrids so it's going to be interesting winter..

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-01-2017, 11:34 PM #5
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to behold
Hi rlsmooth!Looking forward for this one...I may have f'ed up messing with the seed thoughSo I'm not sure if I'll taste it during christmas or summer vacation...Anyway,I look forward to seeing yours!
(one more vote for zam hash )

Thanks for the info,dubi and ulmw !
Syd Barrett is online now Quote

Old 09-05-2017, 12:02 PM #6
rlsmooth

Hola Syd Barret, too bad :/ But yeah I ran into unexpected problems as well. Some air circulation maintenance guys told me their gonna come into my apartment in the beginning of October and I had just germinated my seeds, so I had to decide whether to kill em or start slowly vegging em. Problem is that I have to remove all my growing gear from my apartment when they come ( for freaking half hours work -.-), but I couldn't kill the plants so I decided that I will try to veg em slowly under 250w hps, first at small 2dl cups, and then maybe transplant to 1-2l pots to keep em as small as possible and I will try to organize a place, where I can put my plants for 1 day. Then transplant to final 11l pots after the maintenance is done.

Anyway decided to go with 7 Bubba Hash plants and 2x Kali China, 100% germination as I expected B) Here is a crappy picture of em, will aim to put better pics when there is really something to show.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-06-2017, 02:49 AM #7
Bona Fortuna

Bona Fortuna will become famous soon enough
Keep us updated!
Good luck with your maintenance situation.
Bona Fortuna is offline Quote

Old 09-08-2017, 05:08 PM #8
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
A happy start rlsmooth I'm glad you had perfect germination.
Best wishes for the whole cycle!
dubi is offline Quote

Old 09-12-2017, 10:15 AM #9
rlsmooth

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has experiences of these "new" LEC lights like https://www.hydroponics.eu/dpapillon...amp~23015.html. I'm seriously thinking about replacing my 400w hps with this, for better quality weed due to larger spectre, and it runs cooler also I think? Saves energy too if I understood correctly..any thoughts or experiences are welcome..

Last edited by rlsmooth; 09-12-2017 at 10:26 AM..

Old 09-12-2017, 09:38 PM #10
Koondense

Koondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to allKoondense is a name known to all
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I think 315 CMH is better than 400W HPS.
Get the 3100K spectrum for full cycle grows, or the 4200K for mostly veg phase.

I was choosing between the CMH or leds and chose the diy led(more efficient) but I think the CMHs have best spectrums of any grow light.

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote