What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trumpy Bear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Barf Bag recommended!
Introducing Trumpy Bear! Show your patriotism with the official Trumpy Bear with attached American Flag Blanket hidden inside. Each Trumpy Bear comes with a certificate of authenticity and quantities will be limited. Get your Trumpy Bear today at https://gettrumpybear.com.

[YOUTUBEIF]zTuK4I7gbts#action=share[/YOUTUBEIF]

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I reckon someone will make a mint off it.....somehow.

Daft gimmicks like that seem to rake in the spondoolies.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Once upon a time, in a Country far far away, there was living a forefather of Trumpy bear :)

funnyworldwar2pics29.jpg

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
They had an idea for a Bernie Bear but they are waiting for someone else to make it so they can take it and give it to someone else.
The Hillary Bear comes with one of those pull cords and makes a small speech but costs $500,000.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What Trumpy bears fellows can learn, is in the Video from 1947. ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23X14HS4gLk

Take notice folks, the quoted post above by HermantheGerman is the best post of this thread.......

if you watch that YouTube video from start to finish you'll find that it's based on simple facts that we've known for decades, but here it's all been gathered/portrayed simply and concisely; and besides that, I'm a real buff for the old '30s/'40s film style.

Gry

Veteran
Fascism was born in the hearts of America industrial royalty. It's roots were never addressed following WWII. Always wondered why not.
The answer given when the question was asked, was that FDR had wanted trials at the conclusion of the war. With his death the issue was put to rest.
I have never ever been comfortable with that for a response.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Fascism was born in the hearts of America industrial royalty. It's roots were never addressed following WWII.

No one wants to go there. NO ONE wants to open that Pandora's box!:biggrin:

...... alla the butterfly's coming out of the box would lead straight to the JFK assassination and cover-up on up to the 9/11 attack and the invasion of Iraq and beyond!:tiphat:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's it then, I am canceling my Trump bear purchase. He is literally Hitler.:thank you:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts