in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Charlottesville

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
Thread Closed
Charlottesville Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-13-2017, 01:13 AM #1
Spaventa

Spaventa is just really niceSpaventa is just really niceSpaventa is just really niceSpaventa is just really niceSpaventa is just really niceSpaventa is just really niceSpaventa is just really niceSpaventa is just really niceSpaventa is just really niceSpaventa is just really niceSpaventa is just really nice
Charlottesville

Thoughts with the relatives of the dead person and with the survivors.
I heard this all began over a statue of General Lee.
Then I heard a Dodge Charger ran amok.
What is that? coincidence? irony?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-13-2017, 01:25 AM #2
toxic hippie

toxic hippie is a splendid one to beholdtoxic hippie is a splendid one to beholdtoxic hippie is a splendid one to beholdtoxic hippie is a splendid one to beholdtoxic hippie is a splendid one to beholdtoxic hippie is a splendid one to beholdtoxic hippie is a splendid one to beholdtoxic hippie is a splendid one to beholdtoxic hippie is a splendid one to beholdtoxic hippie is a splendid one to beholdtoxic hippie is a splendid one to behold
Trump supporters trying to MAGA. It's what the idiot president has brought out of the wood work and into the mainstream

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-13-2017, 09:24 AM #3
shithawk420

shithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant future
As far as I can tell it was the feminists and Antifa fanatics that started this shitstorm.they are absolutely batshit crazy.just look at YouTube videos

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-13-2017, 09:33 AM #4
Rubber Chicken

Rubber Chicken is just really niceRubber Chicken is just really niceRubber Chicken is just really niceRubber Chicken is just really niceRubber Chicken is just really niceRubber Chicken is just really niceRubber Chicken is just really niceRubber Chicken is just really niceRubber Chicken is just really niceRubber Chicken is just really niceRubber Chicken is just really nice
Buffoon in chief bringing out the best in people......

Maybe he can say a new 'greatest speech people have ever heard' to calm tensions?

Old 08-13-2017, 11:17 AM #5
Spaventa

Spaventa is just really niceSpaventa is just really niceSpaventa is just really niceSpaventa is just really niceSpaventa is just really niceSpaventa is just really niceSpaventa is just really niceSpaventa is just really niceSpaventa is just really niceSpaventa is just really niceSpaventa is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by shithawk420 View Post
As far as I can tell it was the feminists and Antifa fanatics that started this shitstorm.they are absolutely batshit crazy.just look at YouTube videos
the hard left media here makes it out to be an alt right problem but it was clearly the "ANTIFA" fascists who went to stir shit at a nationalist gathering because they hate freedom of speech and expression... if they don't agree with you.

Old 08-13-2017, 11:31 AM #6
shithawk420

shithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant future
My point exactly.they are the poster child of hypocrisy.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-13-2017, 11:43 AM #7
Spaventa

Quote:
Originally Posted by shithawk420 View Post
My point exactly.they are the poster child of hypocrisy.
Two of us agreeing like this constitutes a hate crime conspiracy to them so they will be along shortly to wage war on the proponents of reality and facts, but very true.

Old 08-13-2017, 11:51 AM #8
weedaholic721

weedaholic721 is just really niceweedaholic721 is just really niceweedaholic721 is just really niceweedaholic721 is just really niceweedaholic721 is just really niceweedaholic721 is just really niceweedaholic721 is just really niceweedaholic721 is just really nice
This is disgusting, does any point yall made matter. People were hurt by a guy driving a car intentionally into a crowd. That's senseless violence, you don't provoke that, that's pure crazy evil at its finest.

What yall are implying is that if my wife provokes me, it's ok for me to drive a car into her.

Last edited by weedaholic721; 08-13-2017 at 12:07 PM..

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-13-2017, 12:11 PM #9
VonBudí

VonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by weedaholic721 View Post
What yall are implying is that if my wife provokes me, it's ok for me to drive a car into her.

Old 08-13-2017, 12:34 PM #10
shithawk420

somehow in her own mind its ok though

Thread Closed