Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > New Brothers Grimm C99 and 630w CMH, in dwc!!!

Thread Title Search
New Brothers Grimm C99 and 630w CMH, in dwc!!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-10-2019, 08:35 AM #541
FrozenFire

FrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud of
Well fuck me. They are taking off like they have rocket fuel in the reservoir. Internodal stretching on the front tub is getting out of hand. These girls are growing faster than i want... i only have the light on 400w and close to the canopy. Looks like ill be transplanting soon. The front tub will get the aero table in the bloom tent. I will probably have to work some voodo and rig the veg tent to be a bloom tent. This way i can sex all of these plants. Pheno hunting is always a little rowdy.

The pepper plants will be cut down within the next few days. It was not a resounding success, but i got enough peppers to keep my spice drawer loaded with all the hot pepper flake ill need for a few years. Ill be sharing some of the assortment with some pepperhead coworkers tomorrow.

The neverending insanity of frozenfire: current round of bloom post 546 forward for undercurrent and aeroponics:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....344873&page=55

Copper chem grow zone: my pollen chucking and breeders notes.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352428
FrozenFire is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-10-2019, 01:35 PM #542
starke

starke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond repute
Those girls are looking like they are ready to take over the world.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

ACTIVE

Outdoor Hydro Herbs and Leafy Greens (Current Grow Begins on Page 5)

Completed
starke is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-10-2019, 03:30 PM #543
Itsmychoice
IC Mag Supporter

Itsmychoice has a reputation beyond reputeItsmychoice has a reputation beyond reputeItsmychoice has a reputation beyond reputeItsmychoice has a reputation beyond reputeItsmychoice has a reputation beyond reputeItsmychoice has a reputation beyond reputeItsmychoice has a reputation beyond reputeItsmychoice has a reputation beyond reputeItsmychoice has a reputation beyond reputeItsmychoice has a reputation beyond reputeItsmychoice has a reputation beyond repute
Got those ladies looking good. Thats the hardest part, no stopping this plant. It doesn’t care what else needs doing. I need to set up a big cloner and veg in it. I think it would be nothing to go into 3 gallons from the cloner and give them a week and flip. I have been testing an led for a friend with adjustable spectrum. The adjustment is on a slide switch and I accidentally had it on the blue side of the adjustment at flip. It’s been 3 weeks. The plants stretched maybe an inch which is not what I needed but it definitely was a lesson for the future. I mean it really was dramatic in its effect, very tight intermodal spacing. I am thinking a blue led might be a useful tool to control height.
Itsmychoice is online now Quote

Old 12-10-2019, 07:11 PM #544
FrozenFire

FrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud of
I have heard that about blue light before. I'm currently running 4200k de cmh. I bitch about a little stretch, but this is normal plant biology. You can manipulate it a little bit, but genetics will always try to win. Experience with both c99 and copper chem cuts tells me I am dealing with potential monsters. Copper chem #4 hit over 6 foot in bloom and stretched for 5 weeks. She is the mother i started my copper chem breeding program. 75% of the copper chem crosses seem to carry vigor and size. I'll see about doing a comparison with a run of clones. A 6500k led light if i can find it vs a 4200k cmh light. Wattage drawn vs plant growth rate and internodal spacing.

The neverending insanity of frozenfire: current round of bloom post 546 forward for undercurrent and aeroponics:

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-10-2019, 07:51 PM #545
Itsmychoice
IC Mag Supporter

Itsmychoice has a reputation beyond reputeItsmychoice has a reputation beyond reputeItsmychoice has a reputation beyond reputeItsmychoice has a reputation beyond reputeItsmychoice has a reputation beyond reputeItsmychoice has a reputation beyond reputeItsmychoice has a reputation beyond reputeItsmychoice has a reputation beyond reputeItsmychoice has a reputation beyond reputeItsmychoice has a reputation beyond reputeItsmychoice has a reputation beyond repute
These guys built these lights with the idea that the white light is wasted so they used just red and blue diodes with a dimmer from one to the other. I got interested in the thought that you could max out terps and trichomes with the right spectrum as flower progresses. These plants usually stretch but by mistake under the blue only spectrum they did not grow an inch in height, they just got stockier and developed tight bud sites. If you look at any of the spectrum curves for any light even 6500k cmh there is still a significant amount of orange, yellow and red. These diodes are just blue. It looks like the coral aquarium guys have blue t5 led bulbs that might work. I know it’s not worth the trouble it was just something I found and that might be useful in the future as more lighting options come available. I will add some pics tomorrow. Keep up the good growing

Old 12-13-2019, 09:09 AM #546
FrozenFire

Big things happened tonight. I cut down the pepper plants in the undercurrent side. I cleaned and pressure washed the inside of the bloom tent. The aerotable has been loaded and is commencing bloom tonight. Here is the plant list in the aerotable currently:

C99 × copper chem f2
Orange glue × hulk smash - feminized
Cheminitine × ? - feminized
Red hulk × ? - feminized
Hulk smash × copper chem

The veg tent has the following:

Tart pops- in house genetics freebie
Watermelon starburst- lost river freebie
Orange glue x hulk smash - feminized
Red hulk × ? - feminized

Bloom tent after cleaning:

Aerotable right after transplant:

Finally signs of the will to reveg on cherrmendous! I was starting to wonder if she was a lost cause.

Old 12-13-2019, 04:17 PM #547
Itsmychoice
IC Mag Supporter

Looking good in there, ready to blast off for sure. That reveg new growth is always a great thing to find. I took a couple lights off pics of the plants I messed up leaving them under only blue light for the first 2 weeks and you can see the plants next to them under the hlg 550s. Just something I might consider one day as a tool to control stretch. That 25 plant aerotable is something I need. Can’t wait to see it all fill in.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	470A2A0F-D639-49BC-B859-475DDD12EF53.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	513411 Click image for larger version

Name:	9B72C252-4214-4356-BF81-9BC0233F5216.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	513412

Old 12-18-2019, 06:24 AM #548
FrozenFire

The plants are perked up. No signs of sex yet.

Old 12-21-2019, 05:24 AM #549
FrozenFire

Girls in the veg tent are rocking out. Tart pops in the front tote and watermelon starburst in the back tote. I'll weed out the males and the females will get transplanted into 5 gallon dwc buckets to set them up for undercurrent bloom shennanigans. 4 spots available for bloom and the best ladies get the spots.

Old 12-25-2019, 07:19 AM #550
FrozenFire

Merry christmas, happy hannukah, happy whatever holiday you celebrate icmag family!

5 members found this post helpful.