Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Test Grows ~ New Varieties > Double Dutch F2's

Thread Title Search
Double Dutch F2's Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-07-2017, 03:59 AM #1
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Ganoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivor
Double Dutch F2's

Double Dutch F2's - These are F2's I made from Double Dutch seeds from Magus Seeds. Magus seeds Double Dutch was made by a member by the name Gerrit. I only got one female out of the package of 10 seeds and the rest where males. I'm sure I only used one of the males for these seeds, but I had another male that I remember using to make some seeds but was never used on the female Double Dutch.

I just started soaking 20 of the F2's and there are still more in reserve. I will be selecting males and females from this group for parents for F3's

These next two pictures are of a cutting of the Double Dutch mother plant that was used

Ganoderma is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-07-2017, 04:01 AM #2
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Ganoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivor

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-07-2017, 04:10 AM #3
Hold Your Fire
Finding my way back home

Hold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivor
I miss this strain.
Hold Your Fire is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-07-2017, 04:23 AM #4
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Me too!

Old 08-09-2017, 01:04 AM #5
yts farmer

yts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of light
Your double dutch looks like a beast, grew her myself long time ago bit didn't get that pheno unfortunately .

Heavy yielding strain and i found the smell almost orange like, with a citrus flavour.

Was a good daytime smoke ,

May have 1 or 2 pics in my old gallery .

Peace
yts farmer is offline Quote

Old 08-10-2017, 01:24 PM #6
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Here we go!

And then after moving them to the aeroponic unit

As of right now the pump is on and running. I'll leave it running 24/7 for about the first week or until the roots are long enough to handle off/on times, the first couple days they need more moisture to keep the root tips wet.

Old 08-12-2017, 04:09 AM #7
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

24 hours later (I'll be referring to this as day 2, or the start of day 2)

And a picture of the roots.

Old 08-12-2017, 04:19 AM #8
unregistered190

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Nice to see you start a thread on these Gano
unregistered190 is offline Quote

Old 08-12-2017, 05:14 AM #9
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivor
Interesting start. Pullin up a chair
Vanilla Phoenix is online now Quote

Old 08-12-2017, 10:59 AM #10
yts farmer

yts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of light
Cool, never seen anybody go from seed with an aero propergator before����
yts farmer is offline Quote