What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BANGI CONGO X PANAMA GODDESS F10 FEM 2017 TESTER

ULMW

Thanks first again to Ace Seeds for granting us this opportunity to sew these seeds and enjoy the great breeding work they do. Big shout out to Dubi and Luis ! Having gotten my hopes on testing the Congo #3 x Panama Goddess F10 I was informed it had already ran out. So knowing what seeds I have ordered and how my past grows have gone Luis kindly recommended these for my indoor growing.
I am looking forward to experiencing Congolese herb as it is stuff of great legends in Africa, like Malawi Gold and Swazi Red Beard.
I am honored to grow this plant.

Attachments

• 2017 TESTER BANGI CONGO X PANAMA GODDESS F10.jpg
    2017 TESTER BANGI CONGO X PANAMA GODDESS F10.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 11

ULMW

AUG 7

AUG 7

All going well.

Attachments

• 2017 ACE SEEDS TESTER BANGI CONGO X PANAMA GODDESS.jpg
    2017 ACE SEEDS TESTER BANGI CONGO X PANAMA GODDESS.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 13

ULMW

How do you get tester seeds?

Greetings Jonhova. Thanks for interest. I am not the best to say but I found it possible to talk with Dubi and Luis at Ace Seeds when I was placing my last order about the testers they have listed in the Ace Seeds 2017 thread here on IC Mag. . I spent over 100€ on seeds so had a freebie which I enquired if it was possible to try one off the testers list. So thanks to Dubi and Luis agreeing I got to test.
Happy shopping , Happy Growing!

Ras Pablo

Veteran
WIsh you the best with them! Sounds like another great ACE seeds creation.

Best,
Ras

Koondense

Veteran
Is this different from the limited release? Seems the parents are reversed in this one, maybe a more congo leaning BH mom.
It will be interesting to follow this grow.

Good luck ULMW

Cheers

Shooters

Dubi hooked me up the same way and I picked BangiCongo x Panama Fem as well to test, I've got two of them up already. Cheers!

ULMW

Dubi hooked me up the same way and I picked BangiCongo x Panama Fem as well to test, I've got two of them up already. Cheers!

Greetings Shooters,
Thanks for linking up and sharing your info. How far along are your plants? Going to be an exciting grow with a few of us all testing and providing some feedback. Happy growing!!!

ULMW

Is this different from the limited release? Seems the parents are reversed in this one, maybe a more congo leaning BH mom.
It will be interesting to follow this grow.

Good luck ULMW

Cheers

Greetings Koondense,
Thanks for checking in. I think these are as you noted a new version. From the 2017 testers. Am looking forward to trying Congo herb!
Happy growing!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks ULMW to start this new hybrid as well :)

As far as i know, this new hybrid is still untested, so i will follow the progresses of your grow with lots of interest! :yes:

Yeah, there was a huge demand of the Congo #3 x Panama Goddess F10 hybrid and stock was very limited and it has been sold out very fast, even before having the chance to release it.

On the other hand, we still have a bit of stock of the Bangi Congo x Panama Goddess fem hybrid that you are currently growing.

I think you can expect a quite similar outcome with this new hybrid compared with the Panama x Bangi Haze release, although Bangi Congo x Panama will probably have stronger and less refined african congolese aromas. We will seee how it goes, thanks again!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Jonhova, Loyalty is a proven two way street. I only grow out Ace or their vendors genetics from the Ace site. I have been blessed with great kindness through this highly prized relationship. All seed companies and breeders want your business. Ace builds relationships not just sales. We all benefit. Peace

ULMW

Thanks ULMW to start this new hybrid as well :)

As far as i know, this new hybrid is still untested, so i will follow the progresses of your grow with lots of interest! :yes:

Yeah, there was a huge demand of the Congo #3 x Panama Goddess F10 hybrid and stock was very limited and it has been sold out very fast, even before having the chance to release it.

On the other hand, we still have a bit of stock of the Bangi Congo x Panama Goddess fem hybrid that you are currently growing.

I think you can expect a quite similar outcome with this new hybrid compared with the Panama x Bangi Haze release, although Bangi Congo x Panama will probably have stronger and less refined african congolese aromas. We will seee how it goes, thanks again!

Greetings Dubi! , Thank you and Ace Seeds Family once again. Real honor and joy to be running this strain.
Happy growing!

ULMW

Aug 19

Aug 19

Lovely happy and healthy plant. Topped her once and aim to do again before flowering.

Attachments

• Bangi Congo x Panama Goddess.jpg
    Bangi Congo x Panama Goddess.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 18

ULMW

AUG 27

AUG 27

Second topping done and applying some LST via staking during the 3 wk stretch. I will tie her and put proper sticks in to support her growth.

Attachments

• BANGI CONGO X PANAMA GODDES .jpg
    BANGI CONGO X PANAMA GODDES .jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Bangi Congo x Panama Goddess topped twice.jpg
    Bangi Congo x Panama Goddess topped twice.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 17

ULMW

SEPT 4

SEPT 4

Stretch!!!!!

Attachments

• BANGI CONGO X PANAMA FEM .jpg
    BANGI CONGO X PANAMA FEM .jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 15

ULMW

Filling out and building up her budsites.

Attachments

• BANGI CONGO X PANAMA FEM.jpg
    BANGI CONGO X PANAMA FEM.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 15
  • BANGI CONGO X PANAMA .jpg
    BANGI CONGO X PANAMA .jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts

Latest posts