You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Sweet Seeds > Gantz and his stinky skunks

Thread Title Search
Gantz and his stinky skunks Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-24-2017, 06:57 PM #1
Gantz
Smoke weed and prosper

Gantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of light
Gantz and his stinky skunks

I'm so EXCITED And I just cant HIDE it

Came back from holiday and it's that time again!!! Time to grow.

But wait! Isn't it too late?

HELL NO SON! I've grown Sweet Seeds' autos in Spring and i'm still smoking that delicious crop! BUT! This time I'm throwing in the ring 4 Skunks. Let's see who wins!

In the Green Corner we've got a 3rd generation autoflowering variety known and loved by many! The intensly skunky and very sweetly perfumed with a hint of spices - The Sweet Skunk Auto - This lean Grean skunky machine will give us those thick, trichome-covered buds we all yearn for.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....03#post6822603

And in the Red Corner - we've got the 2º Award – Category Auto – III Copa Cannábica Expogrow – Irún – 2014 - The Dark Sister of SSA - the skunky, the sweet - The Bloody Skunk Auto. This purple coloured fiend with sticky, resin-covered purple buds to rival its sibling has thrown down the gauntlet and is challenging her sister for the chance, the honour, NO! the PRIVILEGE of getting me and my friends stoned till next year's crop is ready!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....89#post6822489

I hope everyone is ready for the showdown because I am hyped!
Gantz is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-24-2017, 07:00 PM #2
bigganjabud

Welcome back bruvva

Can't wait to see this one pan out

Subbed

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-24-2017, 08:15 PM #3
inbetween

inbetween will become famous soon enoughinbetween will become famous soon enoughinbetween will become famous soon enough
After such an appetizing build up how gantz anyone resist

You've got my attention and really looking forward to seeing this bout to the final rounds

Good luck and give'em all ya got matey

inbetween is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-25-2017, 05:38 PM #4
Gantz
Smoke weed and prosper

Gantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of lightGantz is a glorious beacon of light
It took less than 24 hours but SSA made the first move. One of the seeds has already sprouted a little white soon-to-be root

This is so exciting!!!

Subscribe and check regularly for updates!
Gantz is offline Quote

Old 07-25-2017, 06:36 PM #5
bigganjabud

Bet they're all out Tommoro

Old 07-25-2017, 10:26 PM #6
inbetween

inbetween will become famous soon enoughinbetween will become famous soon enoughinbetween will become famous soon enough
Come on... i'm rooting for ya

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-26-2017, 10:46 AM #7
Gantz
Smoke weed and prosper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigganjabud View Post
Bet they're all out Tommoro
You called it amigo and it's TRUE!!!!

All 4 skunks are slowly making their way out of their little shells.

Now i'm thinking... Should i let them grow a bit longer while in the wet papertowels or put them in a pot with my medium of choice? I've done both in the past and both have worked.

What do you guys say? Please explain your choice.
Gantz is offline Quote

Old 07-26-2017, 11:31 AM #8
inbetween

Well i would get them settled soon as.. I only germ them so i'm not looking at empty pots for a week in hope that a seed pops its head out
Also i reckon less damage can be done the less that stick out.. but i'm no pro grower

Your the daddy on this one, wishing you look either way mate

Old 07-26-2017, 01:00 PM #9
jaypp
Vendor

jaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nice
Hey Gantz,
it's nice to have you aboard mate, all the best with the grow!

Sweet Smokes
jaypp
jaypp is offline Quote

Old 07-26-2017, 09:05 PM #10
Gantz
Smoke weed and prosper

Thanks jaypp. it's good to be here.

I decided to put them in pots and keep them near a window till they are a bit stronger.

I'm using 3L pots filled with this mix i bought called Ecoyerba by Batlle. It looks nice and i hope they will thrive in it. I wasn't expecting to use the entire 20L bag on 4 pots though...

Anyway.. Tune in next time when our brave skunks will have their first look at the world above the substrate.
Gantz is offline Quote