What's new

best way to grow in mommoth g2 tent

weed learner

Hiya been reading here for quite a while now, i am a complete novice to growing but due a couple months of shitty weed im at the point where i am going to grow my own.

i have purchased near all the items i need just had a couple questions before i setup.

i am growing in a mammoth g2 tent 2.4
2 x 1000 e series gavita lights
RhizoSystem 16 Pot - Drip and Drain (Standard Stands)

i will be growing in coco

I figured id buy the 16 pot as apposed to the 8 pot as thought id get more than 8 in there

so questions are what would be the best way to grow them out with the setup i have would i be better to grow christmas trees, long veg as good height or cram the 16 in and sog ?

any help would be great

kind regards

weed learner

There seems to be no edit button so im sorry i missed this question out on original post

if the room im growing in is big enough to have the res and brain outside the tent is this ok? do i need to heat water at lights on to mimmick or anything ? would just be easier not being time restricted and also having the extra room

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕
Hi Weedlearner,

That looks like an impressive setup to me.

Don't forget to get a decent ph meter. Coco needs to be run @ ph 5,8. I use a Bluelab ph pen. Don't buy a cheap pen because they will not work. And always store your ph pen in a jar filled with kcl storage solution. (It will not evaporate, swap it every 3 months or so). Don't cheap out onto the ph meter you'll regret it.

Also get yourself a good coco line of nutrients (don't waste your money on those ph perfects lines of nutes, they aren't that good). A good starterkit will suffice. Don't buy all those bottles of amendents. You won't need those. Just your base nutes (grow and bloom) will suffice. And some ph- (or ph+) depending on the ph of your water.

Click this link for a good website with all the basic growing info. Click onto the start here.
https://www.growweedeasy.com