What's new

hugo's guerilla 2017

hugo23

high to everybody,

like every year I make a small log of my guerilla grow.
most of them already in preflower/show sex.
photos of all individuals, strain list, used materials, etc will follow soon
here are the first impressions.

sativa plot
picture.php

indica plot
picture.php

gorilla ganja

Looks like your off to a great start this season hugo23.
Have you grown the South African sativa before? i like the looks of it, but would not think it would finish that far North.

Best of luck and may all your Buds be Huge

Peace GG

hugo23

Looks like your off to a great start this season hugo23.
Have you grown the South African sativa before? i like the looks of it, but would not think it would finish that far North.

Best of luck and may all your Buds be Huge

Peace GG
thanks bro
I had SAS last season and it is now my standard of early pure sativa. ALL individuals finished mid to end september here at 49N, very photo sensitive, highly recommend for northern outdoor, will post significant photos soon.

breeders strain description:
A very early maturing, pure 100% sativa. These seeds were given to us in 2005, as a hybrid of two local landraces from South Africa. This plant is probably a hybrid of Durban Poison, since it has a slight lycorice, and sharp sour taste, with earthy and spicy notes. The high from this strain is strong and an old school sativa type high. This one will definitely keep you going through out the day. It will grow tall and christmas tree shaped like a typical sativa, and will provide a bountiful harvest of buds with large amounts of resin in early to mid September. Its hardy to mold and fungus, and has been acclimatised to the Canadian climate over 3 generations.

Untested indoors
Outdoor harvest mid September

hugo23

Nepal x Mota Mortal.
semi-auto sativa meets 20 weeks+ sativa. earliness is clearly from Tanska's danish Nepal.
very vigerous with extremly thin leaflets, strong sativa expression.
Mota Mortal is Acapulco Gold x Purple Haze from defunct Brazilian Seed Co.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts