Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Green Crack Indica?

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Green Crack Indica? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-12-2017, 04:07 AM #1
browntrout

browntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nice
Green Crack Indica?

I've got a GC cut that is very indica, small leaf, very stout & bushy. Leaves go purple and the buds are rock hard golf ball type.

Most of the GC or "Cush" I've seen is definitely sativa dominant.

Any ideas? She smells slightly hashy but mostly rich earth/skunk and a tad spice.

Old 07-12-2017, 08:22 AM #2
mazar_man

mazar_man has a spectacular aura aboutmazar_man has a spectacular aura aboutmazar_man has a spectacular aura aboutmazar_man has a spectacular aura about
Assuming you are talking about the bc cut, do a search here under charles-scott (reeferman)and I think he gives the lineage of the indica.. pretty sure it is a hash plant x purple kush feminized
"Of all the cannabinoids, CBN appears to be the most sedative. Not only is it sedative, it takes very little to do the job. The consumption of 2.5mg to 5mg of CBN has the same level of sedation as a mild pharmaceutical sedative, with a relaxed body sensation similar to 5mg to 10mg of diazepam. CBN is synergistic with both CBD and D9THC for inducement of sleeping, and when mixed in the correct ratios, CBN becomes an effective sleep aid of 5-6 hours duration."
mazar_man is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2017, 10:24 AM #3
OregonBorn

OregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really nice
There are two different strains of GC out there. One is a sativa dom, the other in an indica dom. The sativa is a clone only GC strain with an unknown indica crossed with Skunk #1. That strain is listed as 90% sativa and 10% indica. As others here have said here, the indica GC strain is an indica cross of hash plant x purple kush. I have only seen and smoked the sativa dom type here in the west. The indica version sounds interesting.

Old 07-12-2017, 10:33 AM #4
OregonBorn

OregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really niceOregonBorn is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazar_man View Post
"Of all the cannabinoids, CBN appears to be the most sedative. Not only is it sedative, it takes very little to do the job. The consumption of 2.5mg to 5mg of CBN has the same level of sedation as a mild pharmaceutical sedative, with a relaxed body sensation similar to 5mg to 10mg of diazepam. CBN is synergistic with both CBD and D9THC for inducement of sleeping, and when mixed in the correct ratios, CBN becomes an effective sleep aid of 5-6 hours duration."
So age your weed, dude! Over time THC degrades into CBN. I like to reserve some weed for 2 years that reason. I also like Red Lebanese hash, which has quite a lot of CBN from the long hash making process. By the time it is dried, cured, sifted, pressed, and shipped, its a great relaxer with the high levels of CBD and THC, as well as moderate levels of CBN from aged THC.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-13-2017, 04:25 AM #5
DeMonet

DeMonet is on a distinguished road
I have a pheno (or whatever) of HSO GC fem.

It's very skunky, dark green, and it purples at the end, about 7 1/2 weeks. Extremely sensitive to light leaks. It's also very potent!

I figured all these characteristics were recessive skunk traits, as this seed is supposedly an S1 of the classic GC clone that's been passed around the SF Bay area for ages. Other phenos were very much like that classic GC, huge, fruity-mango smelling buds, branches that flop over from the weight, light green, 8-9 weeks (it looks done at 8, but it's not REALLY done til 9.)

Anyway, is it possible that you have a cut of another one of these skunky, purple pheno types, from HSO seed? Mine doesn't make golf balls, more like donkey dongs. But your description sounds a lot like the one I've got.
DeMonet is offline Quote

Old 07-15-2017, 01:23 AM #6
DeMonet

DeMonet is on a distinguished road
Moreover, is it possible that the "other," more indica GC that people are seeing, is also simply an S1 of the GC clone that someone, HSO or otherwise, made and passed out?
DeMonet is offline Quote

Old 07-15-2017, 09:58 AM #7
Super Sparkle

Super Sparkle will become famous soon enough
Hi guys I'd like to have a go at the gc indica dom
Does anyone no if any clones are available in the UK
Super Sparkle is offline Quote

Old 07-18-2017, 01:43 AM #8
browntrout

browntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazar_man View Post
Assuming you are talking about the bc cut, do a search here under charles-scott (reeferman)and I think he gives the lineage of the indica.. pretty sure it is a hash plant x purple kush feminized
I looked, only thread that was relevant that came up was "Reeferman/s Breed" is this it? any idea on what page?

Old 07-22-2017, 01:13 AM #9
mazar_man

mazar_man has a spectacular aura aboutmazar_man has a spectacular aura aboutmazar_man has a spectacular aura aboutmazar_man has a spectacular aura about
charles-scott: "A good number of years ago I was asked by a very ORGANIZED group of growers to breed a female version of this hybrid it became know as mission green crack , we made 2 versions i was reversed HP plant used to pollinate the Purple kush clone the other was reversed purple kush used to pollinate the Z hash plant ."
mazar_man is offline Quote

Old 07-22-2017, 09:25 AM #10
SICE

SICE has a spectacular aura aboutSICE has a spectacular aura aboutSICE has a spectacular aura aboutSICE has a spectacular aura about
One was named by snoop dog... The other is a fake imo

Sativa dominant ftw
SICE is offline Quote